or Connect

Posts by falathar

I think the SF store had one. But that was last Saturday. No idea if it's still there.I am looking for the navy stripe pants in 29 though.
When the flannels are ready, as a rewards member, you will get a newsletter from Mauro containing a link to pre-order the flannels from this year.Also, per Stafa above, it appears that on the new website when the pre-order is ready, it is likely that both rewards members and non-rewards members can visit the WvG website and pre-order the flannels. The flannels previously posted about were left overs from last year's batch that Mauro put on the sale section. 
Off topic: Anyone else have trouble loading this particular thread over the last week or 2. Every other thread I've tried on SF loads fine but every so often the Gustin thread returns a "webpage not available."
One of the perks of being a Rewards member is that you periodically get an email with some random ranting by Mauro.However, if you read pass all the ranting there's usually also a bunch of cool fabrics (like that Amunzen) for preorder. These products are usually limited run and Rewards members can customize them to a degree (collars, minor sizing adjustments etc.). I believe the only way any of these products make it onto the website is if Rewards members back out of a...
The amunzen is win. Very very win.
Actually I found the sleeves a bit long. Maybe I need T-rex arm sweaters.
 Would like to see a brown as I feel like they kinda underrepresented for Fall/Winter. 
I don't think it was a glitch.http://imgur.com/a/qXTxb
They were $199 up until sometime last night. A bunch of shoes on the shoebank got their prices increased. Daltons being the most prominent offender.
 Workaround: Open the item you wanna look at in a new tab. When you're done, close said tab.