Posts by falathar

Chiming in on this. ~$250 is right around what I would want to pay for a sweater with small MTO changes (sleeve length etc.).  
I bought a chore coat from them about a 1-2 years ago that had a small hole in the shoulder. They offered me a full refund and allowed me to keep the item. 
I too find their fits to be a bit odd in shirting and jackets. I'm a pretty slim guy and don't have an athletic build but I still find their slim fit shirts to be a bit tight across the chest. There's a small bit of stretch which would be tolerable except the shirts shrink a bit more in the wash making it an even tighter fit.  Can't size up because the shirt fits everywhere else. Can go to a classic fit which fits better across the chest but there's a lot of fabric left...
Don't get me wrong, I think $350 is more than fair for that jacket. But it just sucks if you pay the $350 now, wait for anticipation for awesomeness, and then receive something that doesn't fit and you have to return (not to mention having that $350 tied up for a few months).I totally hear you on the shirts though. I too found their shirts .5" too small in the chest. Fits ok as is, but scared if they shrink in the wash. In your case since it's a flannel, you can maybe try...
Seriously, it looks great in their photos but $350 is a lot to drop on something when you don't know how it fits. I wish they would've waited for the first batch of harringtons were delivered before putting the suede one up.
 +1
Still trying to decide between flannel 1, 2 or 3.
The Harrington measurements for a small pretty much match up to a S shirt in their classic fit. I guess that's the best reference you have since no one has one of these jackets yet. 
I think a wide spread an and extra wide spread are the standard. But in the past Mauro's stated that they can pretty much do any collar. Maybe try emailing him a picture of what you want. 
Crowd sourcing and cutting out the middle man all to provide a superior quality product to the customer at a much lower cost. It all sounds good and has been proven to work well for the most part. But what you don't hear about too often is the downside.You're much less insulated from any problems. If a factory catches fire, workers go on strike or shipment gets delayed then Gustin (and by extension, us the end customer) have very little recourse but to wait.  If you were...