or Connect

Posts by Melbush

High tops Adidas Superstar X Rick Owens 
Brand new with tags Raf .Simons field jacket, white with black print, size 46 (Small), 100% cotton canvas.  Tagged size is Small fut it fits really large, will fit a medium or large. Shoulders: 51 cm = 20"  Pit to pit: 64 cm = 25.2"  Back length: 78 cm = 30.7" I ship from Belgium I ship from Belgium
Brand new with tags, size XS, dak green color. Retail price = 69.9 euros. UNIQLO and LEMAIRE used select materials to create elegant everyday clothing unswayed by fads. This cardigan-style jacket is made with high-quality cotton. Hidden button placket stitches combine with the bottom buttons and slit pockets for a stylish look. 90% Cotton, 10% Nylon  Hand Wash I ship from Belgium
Messed up with FR and IT: 40 FR = 44 IT,sorry 
40 IT = 44 FR = 34 US 42 IT = 46 FR = 36 US Etc
Seems quite long
Has anyone ever heard of the brand Nostra Santissima and can comment on it?  
New without tags, just tried on. Dark grey check wool bomber jacket by Stephan Schneider in size 3. Like most Schneider outerwear it fits a bit large (good for a true 46).   Raglan shoulders, pit to pit = 52 cm, back length from bottom of collar = 73 cm   Made in Belgium, the country where I ship from.    ANy question just ask, thanks! 
Worn 5-6 times, lightly worn, excellent condition. Size 41 fit pretty tts.  I ship from Belgium. They are all white so there are some marks here and there (see photos). The laces were removed when I took the photos but they wil of course be sent along with the shoes. Descirption:  Lama oversized tongue sneaker by Rombaut have been hand crafted in a cotton canvas and coated in an Amazonian rubber for a water repellent finish. The sneakers are minimal in design and feature...
New without tags, just tried on indoor. Schneider Marble Jacket/cardigan, made of light cotton. Tag size is 4, it Fits like a Small/46 Shoulders: 44 cm Pit to pit : 52 cm Back length from bottom of collar down: 68 cm   I ship from Belgium.