or Connect

Posts by Melbush

Has anyone ever heard of the brand Nostra Santissima and can comment on it?  
New without tags, just tried on. Dark grey check wool bomber jacket by Stephan Schneider in size 3. Like most Schneider outerwear it fits a bit large (good for a true 46).   Raglan shoulders, pit to pit = 52 cm, back length from bottom of collar = 73 cm   Made in Belgium, the country where I ship from.    ANy question just ask, thanks! 
Worn 5-6 times, lightly worn, excellent condition. Size 41 fit pretty tts.  I ship from Belgium. They are all white so there are some marks here and there (see photos). The laces were removed when I took the photos but they wil of course be sent along with the shoes. Descirption:  Lama oversized tongue sneaker by Rombaut have been hand crafted in a cotton canvas and coated in an Amazonian rubber for a water repellent finish. The sneakers are minimal in design and feature...
New without tags, just tried on indoor. Schneider Marble Jacket/cardigan, made of light cotton. Tag size is 4, it Fits like a Small/46 Shoulders: 44 cm Pit to pit : 52 cm Back length from bottom of collar down: 68 cm   I ship from Belgium.
Selling a Robert Geller "Richard" jacket-cardigan, size 44 (fits Small).  MAde in Japan.  45% cotton 44% wool 11% linen I ship from Belgium
I'm in no way an expert but I have really liked it so far. The leather is really soft and light, the cut is quite boxy and the jacket is immediately very comfortable. I just wish the lapels were a bit wider, it's neither a rider, nor a moto jacket.I don't wear it on a daily basis for sure so I don't know how if it would hold up well if I wore it more often. 
Current collection (no personal photos):   Robert Geller Fritz Moto jacket     TOJ Navy QDR (same with quilted shoulders)     RO High neck Intarsia     Zam Barrett         And my favourite, Neil Barrett  
First one, still don't know how to wear these shoes (should probably not wear skinny pants but try looser/drop crotch pants)  [[SPOILER]]
I stopped by the Margiela Sale since I was in Brussels, pretty disappointed. Not a lot of stuff, and prices not so interesting. The sales ends next Sunday only so they may drop the prices further in the next few days but 295 euros is still quite pricey 
I may wanna go to a Raf stock sale taking place in Antwerp this week, has anyone experience with it? Possible to find really good deals?