or Connect

Posts by NickInTO

Sounds like you just want to go to the Eaton Centre - there's a J. Crew, Banana Republic and Club Monaco in there.
Sounds like fun. I'm going to stop by, possibly with my girlfriend (if her schedule allows during Fashion Week).
Attolini suit for $250??? A touch big for me, or I would be all over it.   http://www.styleforum.net/t/430536/6000-sartoria-attolini-navy-pinstripe-flannel-suit-38-40r/0_50
Have you tried just emailing sources from whom you'd like a comment? I'm sure there are shoemakers/shoe retailers/cobblers who would be happy to provide you with a sentence or 2 or 3 on the subject. Although I don't know if that would constitute "proof" of your argument.
I'm about your dimensions - 6'2", 155 lbs, 6'8" armspan. I've found Polo Ralph Lauren made in Italy by Corneliani stuff fits pretty long, even in 38R. Might be able to find some in your price range on eBay.
I grabbed the SC - http://www.styleforum.net/t/429120/staple-new-navy-patch-pocket-sportcoat-sz-38/0_50#post_7419731 Can't wait to get my hands on it. I've never ordered a SC/suit online so hoping for the best in terms of fit.
Any idea when Saphir insoles in UK9 will be restocked? Website says they're sold out.
I saw a great Corneliani windowpane jacket at the Yorkville Winners for $400. It was a bit short for me - would've bought on clearance, but it was gone when I went back. Also saw some Loake's for $299, and Rag & Bone flannels for $100. Seems like they're trying to get some better stuff at the Yorkville one - still mostly crap though.
 Do you mind me asking how much an MTM suit costs from Spier and Mackay?
Also - I'm not sure if this is allowed in this thread - I see a bunch of threads for eBay selling, tips, thrift finds but not for "I want to buy...". If there's a thread, please point me in the right direction. But anyway...   I kind of suck at eBay (I can't believe my life has come to this...). I'm looking for a couple of things, so if you're selling them please PM me a link to your auction. Keep in mind that it would be shipped to Toronto, Canada.    I'm looking for...