or Connect

Posts by NickInTO

Finally got around to trying on an Eidos suit at GotStyle in Toronto - gorgeous. The 38 fit perfectly in the shoulders/chest, but unfortunately they only had a 38S, and I'd need a 38L (might get away with a 38R). Nick - the sales associate wasn't sure when/if they were going to get more in stock, do you have any insight? I'm also going to be in Chicago next week, are there any stores there that stock Eidos?
Sorry to revive such an old thread, but I was wondering if any Chicagoans have any retail tips? I'll be there the first week of August. Any thoughts on the best shoe store? Anything can't-miss? Anywhere to go for great deals?   Any insight would be much appreciated.
 Congrats! I need to start following you around.
What?? Where??? Robert Jones?
Congrats! I'm a fairly new customer, but couldn't be more impressed by the business you run.
If any downtowners are heading over there and can proxy a couple of Drake's PS, shoot me a PM. I'd be grateful.
Nice, thanks. I'm going to try to get out there tomorrow.
Love the updates, OT. What's the selection of squares like? Loud?
Just wanted to thank Kent and his team. I placed my first order for a silk knit tie and pocket square a while back. The package seems to have been lost somewhere along the border of the U.S. and Canada. The customer service was great - fast responses to my emails, and they sent a replacement package promptly. Just received my awesome tie and square, but beyond that, it's so nice to deal with a business that makes customer service a priority.
What are the measurements on the Borrelli?