or Connect

Posts by SchwererGustav

I've given "Constantine" a decent stab - three and a half episodes.  Though it hasn't won me over completely, I love the casting of Papa Midnite and I still hope to see Deadman, Swamp Thing and others from the Justice League Dark.
 What about a hat that looks similar to it?  I can post more pictures if need be.
I'm curious as to whether anyone can identify the hat worn by Donal Logue on "Gotham" in the role of Harvey Bullock. Some examples:  [[SPOILER]]  Preferably, I'd like something in grey.  Something around $100, give or take, would be ideal. I'm also posting a picture of myself, to gather a consensus of whether I can actually pull it off.  If not, what kind of hat do my features best lend themselves to?   [[SPOILER]]
 Leave it to the Koreans to make incredibly aesthetic games.
 What - can't go alone?
 I've watched this several times.  In Tony's penthouse, it shows three women.  Two are Maria Hill and Black Widow, but who is the woman in the blue dress?  It doesn't look like Natalie Portman, and is definitely not Gwyneth Paltrow.
 Totally agree about the voice, and I too am hoping for evolution as the story unfolds.  Perhaps à la Cell in "Dragon Ball Z"?
I agree that "Breakfast at Tiffany's" is overrated.  Out of the other Audrey Hepburn films I've seen; "Sabrina" was good, and I would put "Roman Holiday" as my favorite.
After that folly that was M.F.K. Fisher, I decided that I need something good.  
 Bring back Wicket, but no Lando?  What the frak?!