or Connect

Posts by chinngiskhaan

it seems to me that darkening of CXL (natural in particular) is inevitable by virtue of the nature of CXL
SUPERB!
My all-time favorite alden that I have seen in person is a whiskey wingtip bal (not sure what last it's on). It is an amazingly beautiful shoe that blows anything else I've seen in person out of the water (should note that I live nowhere near an Alden store and I only know one guy other than myself that owns any pair of Alden's, so the only pairs of Alden's I've seen IRL are my one pair and his numerous pairs).
Yeah... I think when referring to buttockular region it's always in instead of on (though on would make more sense unless you are really unlucky).
Barrie for sure.
I promise you that you'll have this problem. It isn't that big of a deal. it's just people who don't wear boots don't have calloused ankles to deal with the rubbing. It goes away after not too much wearing. In my basketball playing days I switched to high tops and now I have two scars just above my ankles, but the skin thereabouts toughened up and it is no longer an issue. Unless you plan on playing basketball in your Alden's right out of the box you won't/shouldn't have...
just so I don't sound like a complainer I should say something nice The bleeker streets that were recently posted look nice. I'm not sure I love the idea of a cap toe chukka, but it's a nice looking shoe.
Do you wear boots often? It could be that your ankles simply aren't used to boots yet. Shell in general is more sturdy than calf, so the break in may be a little more harsh. Also, what kind of soreness is this? like rubbing soreness on the surface of the skin? Or something more internal? Personally, I had no such problems with my shell boots, but I have yet to wear them for more than a few hours at a time.
Am I the only one that can't stand the look of the Rogue? WAY too much going on in the toe cap for my taste.
what are current vass prices if you don't mind me asking?