or Connect

Posts by SmileForum

@Lionheart Biker  Interesting read. That's all I can say for now about that discussion. 
http://www.peirwu.com/aw-1415-lookbook/ The coat worn by the model with black hair, 2nd picture down from the left, and the flight jacket worn at the bottom are both really nice.   Really looking forward to purchasing some of her outerwear, and of course those glorious pants. 
@noob  That sounds so good.....I should be going to sleep but now.....
In a few months it'll be June. Imagine they'll still be taking orders after a year from the announcement. 
How many of you actually "need" coffee in the morning, or halfway through your day? 
@The3rdConch0rd  +1 Second picture is clean, real clean. 
I suggest looking in boutiques such as New York City, San Francisco, Houston Texas, Onotario Canada, and many more. Google, or Wikipedia should have a full list of retailers. It should be noted that the ones made outside of far eastern parts of Asia are more likely not to fight over the bill. The made in asia ones are your best bet, but almost unobtainable without a cantonese/mandarin fluency promo code. 
 Reminds me of Chinese relatives fighting over who gets to pay the bill.*cantonese**Person 1 takes money out*P2: noooo nononononono, I'll pay the billP1: ahhh let me payP2: noooo noo no put your money awayP1: crazy? I'm the one who invited youP2: you've been so kind blah blah blah, I'll take this one, you pay next timeP1: nooo no no I can't let you do that  and from here we see the two people, sometimes three or more shoving each others money back into each...
find the restaurant, take pics 
What's so "exclusively ours" about the Barneys 5zip? I'm scrolling through their selection of jackets and it's always there. It's not like they're the only North American retailer that carries it.