or Connect

Posts by SmileForum

Afterschool/Weekend/Summer jobs
You haven't seen the skinny emo kids that shop at Hottopic
Believe me, I would've instant koped if size XS was available. I'd get the S, and try soaking it in hot water, but just the thought of attempting to shrink it scares me. 
That's the SLP fashion forum meme, Distorb. The TOJ guy would have blue selvedge denim, and white sneakers on.
When will Peir, make a leather jacket? I'm dying for a future leather piece here.   edit: Do you have the black powermesh shirt in stock? H.Lorenzo never carries size S/46
Didn't you have tags last year, Fok? oh, and is your name pronounced Fawk?    despite my username being SmileForum, my neutral face is always a frowny face :( 
 wow o__o at that height, and weight, I think pretty much anything is going to be a bit blocky
You can also try emailing Lemaire, and see if they their physical store can ship it to you.   edit: http://www.matchesfashion.com/product/210427   Grey one at Matches for $934
My copy of Ann's book just came in. Rather disappointing to be honest. It's just one big book of every collection up to S/S14, and not much else. One picture from the runway per paper, not page, paper, so the book is enormous. No mentioning of her process, or a look inside her atelier...
I would like to imagine a group of people at the trunk show in head to toe Paul Harnden, and CCP derbies. #Dustbowlsteez #Victorianpeasant  Fridays: 10 - 8, Saturday: 8 - 3, but I got work afterwards. The funny thing is, our office is about seven blocks away from the trunk show, and I don't get out till 8