or Connect

Posts by SmileForum

Anyone has a 100g+ core loft jacket? I'm trying to get an idea of just how warm the Veilance Sinter IS coat is (140g core loft). Never bought a tech jacket before.  
Just bought the Veilance Seque tote in black. It's not the best looking tote in the world, but it sure isn't very feminine either.   The placement of the two way straps are great for hanging off your shoulders, or just the right length to hold with your hands.  
Must belong to Scott Schuman. 
The leather is nice, Surferbruce. Definitely one of the best pics of that Vanson, I've seen. The other pics don't do it justice.
Oh my gosh   You and the brand were meant to be. 
You're only 26? wow
This
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/23/business/media/months-after-beats-purchase-apples-plans-for-music-service-are-still-unclear.html Who's this fool tryna play? 
You mean the Kaftan coat? which one did you try on, made with flannel fabric or tweed?  I always saw his kaftan coat as something Eustace Tilley, would wear. 
 That's nothing, I went phone free, since the first iPhone came out. I relied strictly on email and facebook to get in contact with people, but now I'm finally going to conform...