or Connect

Posts by SmileForum

Where does one buy mannequins like this? and how much do they usually cost? I've been wanting one. 
They spend so hard, the site crashes/drastically slows down for a good two to three days when season sales come up.    Although I feel promotion for any young designer at a respected boutique is far more important, LN-CC comes to mind.
Suspension Point, isn't a major online retailer. Think Mr.Porter, SSENSE, and other e-shops that carry a large selection of designer goods. 
@nevergreen  Hair looks good on the first one. 
This. I don't see what's wrong with a women wanting to show off some sex appeal, especially for one day/night.  @Mr. Moo soooooo, Thom Browne? 
That's his name in real life, but it's actually Foke. According to him, his parents spelled it wrong or something. edit: Here it is, from the Trunk show thread. 
Good to hear Suspension point received their order. Now to just see them upload everything.   71F today in nyc...   Take plenty of pics, and show us the details whenever you can! 
Every time Gyakusou, comes up, I feel the need to say it in my mind aggressively, as if I was performing a ninjutsu. 
These sneakers are all so basic...
Ehhhhh I got the email from NeedSupply the day after I made a purchase :T  Emailing them with a pretty please to add the discount...