or Connect

Posts by SmileForum

"Uniqlo" "You used to shop at Gap, H&M, or Lands End. Now you're so much better than that."   "MMM" "You heard "What's that jacket, Margiela?" in that one Kanye West song, Googled it, and eventually went out and bought a pair of high tops because everyone on the internet was gushing over them."   "Burberry" "I'm not a label-whore like those guys running around with the Louis Vuitton belts. Logos on clothes are just tacky. Quick, check out all the tartan accents on...
Or just ignore it, and continue scrolling. I'm sure you ignore stupid comments in real life other than giving people snarky remarks or putting ear plugs on within their presence, so why isn't this any different? if not easier to deal with. I don't understand why some of you are so annoyed...
Well, you do have six pairs, so you know....
  @gdl203Yall give garment bags along with coats? shit  
Arc'teryx, not Acronym. He just meant, a long with Acronym, this seasons offerings from Arc'teryx aren't that great either.   I don't have a problem with them making things overseas either, quality wise. I just don't want want to see price jumps...
I haven't gone to the DH boutique yet, but according to LVR, lol whats up with the denim fabric this FW?    http://www.luisaviaroma.com/index.aspx?#ItemSrv.ashx|SeasonId=56I&CollectionId=06V&ItemId=13&VendorColorId=OTAw0&SeasonMemoCode=actual&GenderMemoCode=men&CategoryId=40&SubLineMemoCode=clothing     40%CO5%PU55%VI
 Unlike some shoes, and garments that are bound to sell out in an instant like what we saw with Schneider, and NMWA, everything is sorta like this... 
A bit disappointed in Acronym A/W 14/15.
I would assume the answer is because of people buying TOJ, using his IG pictures as a way to complain about wait times... 
 It's nice to see they have a line of men's coats now.