or Connect

Posts by SmileForum

Is END, the only one with new knits available? haven't come across any other retailer with them yet. Wish someone would pick the Fang :T Kinda pricey on the official site.
The founder of the hater proof leather jacket brand use to have a joke with his room mate about their closet of very expensive clothing adding up to about, if I recall, 30 or 50 thousand dollars worth of garments and shoes. That closet was the temple, and jawnz, is internet slang for expensive, well made, high end shoes and clothing, or just Jordan sneakers to some. So Drew used this as the brands name.  Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
Temple of Jawnz is a terrible, cringe worthy name, even Drew admits it.
TOJ fishtail parka fans need to jump on that rabbit fur lined parka. That thing is godly. Simple fact that it's lined in fur makes me feel like the price should've been a lot higher, but I'm not complaining. 
Herringbone lambswool fabric needs to come back. I'm closing in on five years with it as a cardigan. Thrown in the washer so many times, and it's still holding up incredibly well. Little to no pilling in that amount of daily wear.
Nationwide, Uniqlo needs to seriously make changes on these   -Cut back on UT line of art, video game, and anime collaborations, although I think they call it SPRZ now. Not enough of their consumers know about these, or ever will.  -Stock far more size Small, and Medium premium t's and oxfords. That shit sells out so fast here in the various nyc store, even before sales start. All I ever see left is XL all over the mens area. -Make greater awareness that there is in...
I'm really impressed with his 4th iteration. Loved reading and seeing pictures about his process. Only thing holding me back from that jacket was the fact that the pockets don't have zippers; can't wait for a fifth iteration...
Wow nice   First time seeing someone other than Albert, with the movement jacket. Is that horse leather? or did he run out, and went with something else? 
According to Peir's instagram, we might be seeing a women's line next year.
I like both brands. Acronym puts on a very good presentation each season of their garments functionality, but nothing they've made so far has been aesthetically pleasing to me compared to Veilance.