or Connect

Posts by SmileForum

Lol I'm Chinese too, ain't none of us doing that shit for loved ones, but I'm just sayin. Study, go to Harvard, become doctor/lawyer, buy that shit on your own is what my mom use to tell me as a kid. 
Some people in the video were translated as saying, they're buying for loved ones. The  people waiting look quite old, probably aren't very tech savvy, and afraid to buy stuff online, so brick and mortar is the only thing they trust.  They're at risk of getting beaten, and robbed, but if they truly are buying for someone else, I respect that. edit: could be a surprise? I very much doubt these people are buying for someone or them selves as they claim, but it's a possibility.
Yea that's the thing I've been wondering about as well. I'm guessing there's a limit? idk  If they are in fact scared of buying things online, especially things at several hundred dollars, or just not living with the times in terms of tech, but for their loved ones, I respect that. Those loved ones better appreciate it.
A lot of people have been saying this. This is most likely out of ignorance of even being able to do so online, or the fact that these people are being paid to wait in line so that they can resell for higher, which is also the reason I mentioned Supreme, and Jordan. With the release delay of the iPhone in China, these people are most likely doing the latter. Being paid by someone to wait in line, and buy the new phones by cash so they can resell to some impatient wealthy...
This is sorta like the tech equivalent to young kids waiting in line for a new Supreme drop, or Jordans for that matter..
Soon to spawn a WAYWTST (What are you wearing to sleep tonight)
Post pics and discuss about interesting coats you come across.   Christophe Lemaire F/W 2014 Black lambswool tweed iteration of his signature Kaftan coat with shawl collars      Haider Ackermann F/W 2014 Boiled Wool hidden placket raglan sleeve coat     Lanvin F/W 2013 black slouchy shoulder unlined wool coat   Lanvin F/W 2014 Kimono style wool coat with pop button fastening and blue beaver fur lined hood  Stephan Schneider Frozen Waves 2011 Merino...
Spring/Summer isn't really leather weather, and Fall/Winter orders are just rolling in.    I'd post more pics of Yang Li leathers, eye catching and nice to look at(everything from all his collections actually), but difficult to wear.  
Yes that's true, but lets not kid our selves here with that custom Yeezus jacket. 
Wrong demographic, SkeemPRT...   http://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/      edit: maybe that's a bit harsh ^^^ and I'm not trying to tell you to F off, but nothing here affiliated with Kanye is taken seriously even with the smallest grain of salt, especially that jacket.