or Connect

Posts by SmileForum

For a second I thought Regis, finally posted up a picture with his face showing. 
You can buy it off their main site as well. http://www.andersen-andersen.com/webshop/navy-crewneck-blackbut most sizes are sold out at at the moment....
Of course Gibson, would be wearing Acronym. Book signing for The Peripheral, right?    I totally forgot Ann, was in town for a book signing at Barneys Thursday.  
I used to play Counter Strike, and Maple Story...
If you're interested, Andersen-Andersen has thumb holes as well.
Where does one buy mannequins like this? and how much do they usually cost? I've been wanting one. 
They spend so hard, the site crashes/drastically slows down for a good two to three days when season sales come up.    Although I feel promotion for any young designer at a respected boutique is far more important, LN-CC comes to mind.
Suspension Point, isn't a major online retailer. Think Mr.Porter, SSENSE, and other e-shops that carry a large selection of designer goods. 
@nevergreen  Hair looks good on the first one. 
This. I don't see what's wrong with a women wanting to show off some sex appeal, especially for one day/night.  @Mr. Moo soooooo, Thom Browne?