or Connect

Posts by Fenster

Thanks, I'm not able to find LBM1911 for sale online except at Yoox. And, I don't find them in bright colors there? I'm also not seeing what I'm looking for on Boglioli's site (bright yellow, velvety green, etc). What am I missing?
I like slim-fitting casual sportcoats. I do get most of my clothes tailored, but the J Crew Ludlows fit so perfect that I love that I don't even need to get them tailored! Sadly, they don't make their sportcoats in bright colors. I'm looking for ones like these:     Where can I find/buy them? Ones that are as colorful and luxurious as the ones in the picture, while also being slim-fitting so I wouldn't have to tailor them too much.   Thanks!
While I like the styling and fit of Suitsupply's suits (Washington, Lazio), I'm worried about them constantly discontinuing old fabrics in favor of new. I tend to wear pants much quicker than the jacket, so it feels scary to plomp down $500+ knowing that a year from now, the suit will be completely unusable because the pants had worn out. Are there more reliable manufacturers who continue to keep their fabrics on rotation for longer, have slim-fitting suits, and also offer...
  Where can I find a tie bar that looks like that?   Also, does the tie look like a 2" or a 2.5"?   Thanks.
Since AE's website doesn't seem to list them, can someone tell me what last Clifton was on? They fit me well.
This is probably a naive question, but searching (both on the forum and on Google) didn't lead me to the answer. Which are the slimmer cuts among SuitSupply's suits (compared to Napoli which is the only fit I've tried -- not slim at all)? Google just told me Sienna, Lazio and Washington are slimmer cuts, but no conclusive answer on which is the slimmest.   If anyone can arrange the slimmer cuts in the order of slimmest to Napoli, I would hugely appreciate it. I'm 5' 7",...
Or at least good quality long sleeve v-neck t-shirts that can be worn with a jacket.
I'm looking for thick (heavy) v-neck cotton undershirts that don't wrinkle a lot for casual wear with blue jeans and without a shirt (but with a dark jacket/sport coat). Any suggestions for where I can find them? Options that aren't overly expensive are preferred! Thanks!
[img]http://i.imgur.com/zUiodYO.png[/img]   I know it's a woman wearing it in the picture, but ignore that! Basically, slim fitting including in the sleeves, length until mid-thigh, and long-ish (and wide-ish?) lapels. Thanks!