or Connect

Posts by Fenster

One addendum the though. Based on AE's recommendation for dress call skins, I'm going with leather cleaner/conditioner instead of the leather lotion which they say is for more casual leathers.
After some (much) deliberation, I've decided to go this way as well. Thanks.
Thanks for the welcome, Man of Lint! Nice handle by the way. I've never not used polish on my shoes so this is new to me! Apart from the obvious problem with the lack of protection, wouldn't no polish mean that it will take longer to get the patina?
Thanks for the welcome, Man of Lint! Nice handle by the way. I've never not used polish on my shoes so this is new to me! Apart from the obvious problem with the lack of protection, wouldn't no polish mean that it will take longer to get the patina?
Greetings everyone. My first post here, and it is a quick question. I am just getting a walnut mcalister, and I've been told that AE's own walnut polish is a little darker than the walnut color of the shoe, and that if I want to preserve the shoe color in the long run, I should go for a lighter or neutral polish!   While I don't necessarily agree with all that above, I do like to go with the conventional wisdom of buying polish that is half a shade lighter than the...