or Connect

Posts by WhatTheWill

Great sweater from 2008 or 2009. I've only worn it a few times and it is in fantastic condition. Tagged a size 48/Medium, but fits closer to a small.
This is the classic Patrik Ervell Pocket Sweater in a beautiful deep purple color. This is from F/W 2012 season, so it is 100% baby alpaca wool. It has been lightly worn, but taken good care of. There is some pilling and one or two pulled threads from a cat (but so small you can't tell unless you're looking for them). Fits true to size!
Just bought these a few weeks ago, they have only been tried on in the house. I decided these are just a little bit too snug for me, but otherwise they are great jeans. A nice dark blue color with light distressing throughout. The denim is relatively heavy weight and has a nice stiffness to it. They are tagged size 29, but the waist measures 15.75 inches laid flat.
MMM classic replica GATs. Used, but in good condition! There are a few small scrapes/stains on them, but there is still lots of life left in these shoes (as can be seen from the shot of the soles). They are very comfortable and fit true to size. Please PM me with any questions!
Raf Simons black and green ombre sweatshirt from F/W 2013. Only worn two or three times and in great condition. Fits true to size.
This piece speaks for itself. I bought it from another styleforum member in new condition, and I have worn it only once. It's in great condition, and one of my favorite iterations of Geller's well known dipdye. The tagged size is 44, but it is designed to fit large; it would work on either a 44 or 46 (for reference I am 5'9'' 155 and generally wear size small/46)
I'm not sure if these F/W '14 Lanvins have been posted yet, but they're pretty slick. Remind of Raf x Adidas this season.    
To contribute to all the RO/Ramones chat going on on the past few pages. I ordered a pair of the black-with-white-sole shearling ramones in a 42, my true size, and found them slightly loose, so I picked up another pair in 41 and they fit perfectly. I would say they maybe fit half a size larger than what they're tagged (I assume this is true with all RO shoes with this sole, but can't speak from experience). Great shoes! The shearling is very soft and makes them some of the...
This piece speaks for itself. Amazing construction and attention to detail. I hate to part with this, but I just have too many light jackets. I've only tried this on - it has never been worn outside, brand new. Stock small/46; measurements are included in the second picture. Let me know if you have any questions!
Brand New Dior Homme Black Tie Sunglasses! Includes original case and cleaning cloth. I think these are from 2006 or 2007; I know they're from while Hedi was still at Dior. They are very high quality and have that distinctive Dior look. A must have for Hedi fans/collectors!   I need some extra cash for Christmas presents so I'm trying to move these quickly. Please shoot me a PM if you're interested or have any questions. Free shipping!