or Connect

Posts by WhatTheWill

Found these in a box in storage. I had completely forgotten they even existed. They're cool shoes, but I have too many black shoes at the moment. They're in great condition, hardly worn at all. Size 41 and fit true to size. Let me know if you have any questions.   $200 $150 $120
Great! Thanks for the info.
Does anyone know what the fit is like on the RGxCP dress shoes this season? I've never had a chance to try on any CPs other than the Achilles. Do the dress shoes follow the same sizing as other CPs, i.e. fit about one size larger than tagged? Thanks!
One of the most iconic Rick Owens pieces, the double tee is extra long and composed of two layers of fabric, which when worn drape and ripple to create a textured effect. The color is "dark dust" (grayish brown), and although some of the pictures give the appearance of a gradient, the color is uniform throughout (the fit picture is the most accurate representation of the true color). The rayon and silk composition makes this one of the most comfortable tee shirts I have...
Selling a Rick Owens drkshdw leather and denim worker jacket. The body of the jacket is composed of light blue-grey denim and the sleeves are black calf leather. Made in Italy, the jacket is new with tags and has never been worn. Normally retails for over $1,000. Will update with fit pictures and measurements soon. Please contact me with any questions!   Will consider trades (small/medium); looking for (new) Robert Geller shirts, sweaters, coats (size 46/48), Stephan...
These are a great pair of Rick Owens jeans; they have a nice color and cool distressed details throughout. I bought them new from a poster on Superfuture and have only worn them two or three times, so they're in fantastic condition (any rips, tears, or other "damage" are intentional details of the design).   Made in Italy, they are tagged size 30, but fit slightly large; the waist measures 16.5'' laid flat, and they fit well, albeit slightly loose on me as a true size 31...
Hey, I'm letting go of a field coat from a few seasons ago in great condition if someone wants to grab one on the cheap before winter!  
Awesome, thanks for the suggestions. I think the Richard jacket looks best when it's a little loose, so I'll probably end up going with the 48.
What seems to be the consensus on sizing the Richard jacket this season? True to size? I generally find myself between a 46 and 48 with Geller (usually either size will fit me fine depending on whether I prefer a slightly looser or something more fitted).   Also, anyone know if any US retailers besides MAAS & Stacks picked up the striped stand collar shirt? I've noticed a few have the shirt with a normal collar, but I think I'd prefer the stand collar if I can find one.
When does the webstore usually do its first price drops? I seem to remember them starting in mid November.