or Connect

Posts by WhatTheWill

I bought these five or six years ago; they've rarely been worn and have been kept in good condition. The color is a subtle off-white with a grey distressed effect throughout, which gives the jeans a worn look. The tag on the seat of the pants fell off some time ago. The jeans are tagged size 46/small and fit true to size (I am 5'9'' 155 with a 31 waist and they fit well on me); slim cut. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions!   $120 $100
Does anyone know if The Corner will be carrying any Ervell this season? They're always a pretty good place to pick up some discounted pieces at the end of the season.
This is a classic Ervell sweater in a beautiful grey/black color (the darker photos best represent the true color of the sweater). This is from F/W 2012 season, so it is 100% baby alpaca wool. It has been lightly worn, but taken good care of. There is some pilling and one or two pulled threads from a cat (but so small you can't tell unless you're looking for them). Please let me know if you have any questions!   $140 $130
Patrik Ervell grey winter field coat from F/W 2012. Comes with removable wool lining and foldaway hood. Size small, fits true to size. I have only worn this a handful of times and it is in very good condition (no rips or tears anywhere, no stains, etc.). It's a great jacket for winter weather, and when the lining is removed it is light enough for spring and fall as well. Please let me know if you have any questions!
Black suede and regular leather; the suede is a great color, almost purplish grey. These have only been worn a handful of times, and as you can see from the pictures have very minimal wear, almost new. They are size 41. As with other CP models, these fit large to size; however, due to the padding in these shoes, they fit slightly smaller than non-padded achiles models (maybe half a size, so these would fit a true 41.5 perfectly, but would also work for a 41 or 42). Comes...
Great sweater from 2008 or 2009. I've only worn it a few times and it is in fantastic condition. Tagged a size 48/Medium, but fits closer to a small.
This is the classic Patrik Ervell Pocket Sweater in a beautiful deep purple color. This is from F/W 2012 season, so it is 100% baby alpaca wool. It has been lightly worn, but taken good care of. There is some pilling and one or two pulled threads from a cat (but so small you can't tell unless you're looking for them). I also have the Fair Isle Sweater from the same season available at the same price. Fits true to size!   $140 $130
Just bought these a few weeks ago, they have only been tried on in the house. I decided these are just a little bit too snug for me, but otherwise they are great jeans. A nice dark blue color with light distressing throughout. The denim is relatively heavy weight and has a nice stiffness to it. They are tagged size 29, but the waist measures 15.75 inches laid flat.   $120 $100
MMM classic replica GATs. Used, but in good condition! There are a few small scrapes/stains on them, but there is still lots of life left in these shoes (as can be seen from the shot of the soles). They are very comfortable and fit true to size. Please PM me with any questions!
Raf Simons black and green ombre sweatshirt from F/W 2013. Only worn two or three times and in great condition. Fits true to size.