or Connect

Posts by Muotimies

Wow, I didn't realize that there was so much dedicated to those CPO shirts or that this style had a name. Thanks so much for the quick diagnosis.
  Gentlemen, I am wondering if anyone can help me find this jacket. I didn't see a thread dedicated to this type of thing so I'm here bothering you all with a new thread. I wouldn't do this if I wasn't desperate. I am looking for pretty much this exact jacket. A gray (what appears to be wool) military style jacket. No epaulettes, minimal pockets, adjustable cuffs, and a single-breasted front button closure. The recipe seems simple enough but for the life of me, I can't...
I guess that's one of those things I'll never understand. Why bother to post anything if what you have to say is of no value to the thread? Doesn't it just seem like a waste of your time and the time of others? Or maybe it's for the comedic value to keep threads light-hearted in an otherwise serious atmosphere. Nonetheless, I've become a hypocrite of my own words by even posting this. Eh whatever, guess this thread is dead.
So for those of you whom literacy has eluded (looking at you Patrick), I'll go ahead and reiterate my intentions of this thread. Oh look, let me quote the very first sentence of my original post... How convenient.  If I wanted Bonobos to resolve this I would have simply went directly to the manufacturer like it works in the real world but I don't care about that. I don't need Bonobos to do anything for me. I simply wanted to know why the issues occured with their clothing...
Those shirts are washed after every two wears (in a Samsung HE machine on the delicate cycle with light soil level selected). And whatever the case, all the other brands I own come up perfectly crisp and all of the fabric is still attached to the shirt... What is Brooks Brothers doing that Bonobos doesn't know about? They are the same price so how does Bonobos justify that price bracket if their shirts fall apart unlike their competition? That's the thing to take away. No...
Granted my post did have a bit of complaining, my main goal of this post was to inform others of my experience with the company. When I originally ordered from them, I couldn't find a lot of solid information about them. And Bonobos was essentially exactly what I was looking for...brightly colored clothes with a good slim fit.    On that note though, I'm completely open to suggestions of brands that might better suit me. It's not that I was looking for a cheap option,...
So I've seen various threads asking questions about the Bonobos brand so I thought I'd try to share my experience with the brand. I had heard about Bonobos off and on for a few years but I finally decided I'd give them a shot about a year ago. They seemed to be competing against Brooks Brothers in most aspects (so I'll be comparing the two mainly), yet they offered slim fitting clothes which is something that is always difficult to come by as a skinny guy like myself. I...
Ah, those aren't too bad and they seem to offer a lot more room than the messenger bag I use when driving. In that I can basically fit a laptop and any documents required for the day along with whatever chargers and cables I need.
I'll preface this post by saying I've know idea as to where I should begin this thread so feel free to move it to wherever is appropriate.    Anyways, I've wanted to start commuting to work more on my motorcycle but I can't seem to find an acceptable bag. I personally despise backpacks in any setting above the most casual. My normal work bag is a leather messenger bag which is plenty acceptable for my work environment and I also bring a small lunchbox (yes, I know pretty...
I recently purchased a pair of AE Strandmok blue suede shoes and I'm having trouble considering what trouser colors and options would be reasonable with them. I know that in most situations these shoes are completely unacceptable but they were essentially brand new and I saw them posted on eBay for just $60 so I figured it wasn't much of a commitment even if I can only wear them once a month. Honestly though, I'd really like to find a way to work them into my regular...