or Connect

Posts by Shouldaville

Only worn two or three times. Horween Earth Chamois. 9.5D Trubalance last fits 10D. Includes Alden box and plain white boot bags. $20 insured, signature required shipping.   http://epauletnewyork.com/products/alden-for-epaulet-ironside-indy-boot-in-earth-chamois
P2. Really depends on how casual you want the boot and which last works for you. There were some great photos of the F last version posted on IG (before and after Niklas' polishing). I do like that Vass is going with the actual cap and a higher V to the back for the Sarek. I don't get the heel slip on these that I do on some Galways. 
Vass Shoegazing "Sarek" boot. Like a tall slipper with the very supple veg tanned leather and single Dainite.    
Rezso confirmed that the latest batch of antique cognac shell is back to the darker version, so definitely enjoy the last of the lighter batch @stevefok !
^ The shade of shell alone is very nice and a keeper. I usually don't go for shell oxfords, but with the lighter shade and goyser, they'd be great for slightly more casual wear.  
Not a bad deal, but those weren't really "NIB". If they were, dude had a new version of carpet called "concrete" for try on.
Thanks guys. P2 / 360 goyser peppercorn.
Saddle shell chukka...sun & shade. They have darkened a little since new.  
NWT. Nice thinner material Marcus 2 model (100% cotton). Chest about 23" but still cut slim through the body. 27" sleeves. $6 shipping.
Great shoe for fall/winter. Only worn 3 or 4 times. Double leather to single at waist. Some excess glue on heel stack, but not noticeable when wearing. Includes lasted trees, bags & box. $20 insured, signature required shipping.