or Connect

Posts by Shouldaville

Love the comparison photos. No package until Monday, so wearing these today. And I'll add a few F vs 82 shots. F really accentuates the pigeon toed aspect of the EG lasts.      [[SPOILER]]
With the construction and materials, they would be hard to beat for regular wear in the rain and snow.
Yes, I know the lowest fabric price of the entire grouping is in the title. It's just that the three Montalto 100 x 100s are different. Not that big of a deal.
 Mike...No particular reason (I want the green stripe dammit), but usually all fabrics under one style or name are the same price. The first Montalto is $175 and the next two are $190, which is the same as the Prisma group under it. Are the prices correct?
With limited amounts of shell to go around, I can see why Vass doesn't want to risk it on oxford boots. I've even had new EG calf bal boots split at the same point (and a recent factory sale had several others with the same issue). Hard to notice, but I do appreciate how all Vass calf oxfords have an extra row of reinforcement stitching where the quarters meet the vamp.  
I'm sure it will look great as well. I do like how the vamp stitching is pretty consistent on shell versions. It seems to go too far forward on some calf models.
I debate 270 vs 360 every time. For the Osloer, I do like how the 270 ties directly to the design on the side.
Sounds great, but based on Namor's visit last week, Vass has stopped attempting to make shell oxford boots.
Next to the others on the table, it looks a little red, but I think that is the cigar example they use. My last dark cigar boot is 100% brown.
Self inflicted torture. Last week I ordered a calf belt and just asked for it to be shipped with my next order. The very next day, the Osloer was ready.  So I think it is shipping today with a belt. Speaking of belts, when restocked, the Farnese Cognac belt is a nearly perfect match to Vass' Antique Cognac.  http://www.nomanwalksalone.com/index.php/accessories/belts/cognac-brown-soft-calf-tubo-tubular-dress-belt.html