or Connect

Posts by Shouldaville

Vass Old English II Oxford Boot. 43.5 / 10.5 US F last. I have only tried it on for a short time on carpet (single leather sole looks new, no cap creasing). Could also work for a 10D with a thicker sock.   Includes box, bags and lasted Vass trees. Free insured, signature required contiguous US shipping. Please ask for cost to other areas.
^ Very nice. A wing tip on TG73 wouldn't be my first choice, but it looks great from the top down.
Unworn, NWT. Usual Gitman large measurements (about 22.5" chest) Contiguous US only. Free shipping.
1. Yes2. Probably3. Yes4. Old English II 5. Good luck Nikola6. Take lots of cash...you might want to go crazy7. Post pics
@DonRaphael I've mentioned this before as well. I think it does come down to the technique of the maker (name is on the inside correct?...trying to see if I can determine a pattern). On my last oxford boot, I specifically asked for just the stitch with no leather piece, and it came as requested. 
Saint Crispin's MOD 104 on the Chiseled last. CRU 611 material/color (darker polish has been used). UK 9F which corresponds to a US 10D for St.C. Worn about a dozen times with a few scuffs/scratches. Normal creasing and checking in the highly polished finish.    Includes box, bags and St. C trees. $20 insured, signature required shipping.
@OzzyJones Staffer S input.
Used Alden brown Horween Chromexcel NST shoes. 9.5D Barrie last (typically fits 10D). Worn less than five times. Great all weather makeup with the CXL, metal eyelets and Commando Sole.    Includes box and bags (no trees). $15 insured, signature required contiguous US shipping.
Hard to top Uncle Nutsy (probably shouldn't put it that way), but the Bronze Herringbone Moleskin turned out great (soft, midweight fabric).  
I have a 41 blue/yellow coming...I'll let you know if it doesn't work. The chambray was plucked from my cart at checkout.  edit: I think I know who did the 41 chambray plucking^^^^^^^^