or Connect

Posts by Shouldaville

Thanks Mike.  And yes, I may have sold a few pairs with outdoor shots from there before.
Broke in the Plaza Wingtip today...took about 30 seconds.  
Used George Cleverley Reuben (made by C&J). Black leather, 9E UK, $895 retail. Includes box and shoe trees. Good condition with no issues (not seconds), and only worn a few times. The shoes measure about 4 1/8" wide at the ball of the foot and 12 1/4" long, so it appears they would be close to a 10D US, but the toe box tapers significantly. They are very tight for a 10D, so they would be better for a 10C or maybe 9.5D. No returns, so be sure you want to try...
Used George Cleverley Carlton (made by C&J). Burgundy Antique Calf, 9E UK, $895 retail. Includes box and shoe trees. Good condition with no issues (not seconds), and only worn a few times. The shoes measure about 4 1/8" wide at the ball of the foot and 12 1/4" long, so it appears they would be close to a 10D US, but the toe box tapers significantly. They are very tight for a 10D, so they would be better for a 10C or maybe 9.5D. No returns, so be sure you want to try...
Bone jokes in 5, 4, 3....
Yes, even with my thickest sock, they are nearly closed. I have pads ready to go if needed...no heel slip though. I may stay up a half size on Vass P2 boots, but will try F next TTS.For comparison, Vass and Alden with the same sole measurement, but the instep is obviously quite different. [[SPOILER]]
A few wears on these now. Maybe just a little large, but the creasing is good with nothing in the cap area like my smaller P2 pair.  
d
Thanks, and yes...burgundy shell.
Thanks to @CHRK33 for passing these along . Awesome, regardless of edge trim. I'm TTS 10D and I think the 43.5 New Peter works better for me than 43.