or Connect

Posts by Shouldaville

"Best Offer" could get interesting (plus the extra promotions eBay runs). At least you wouldn't have to worry about the thin shell shaft NAMOR mentioned.
The C looks like the U after a diet. I'm wearing my U today to reassess sizing. My pinky toe may hate me, but I think a C in the same size would work.   On another note, has anyone ever sized up on a 3636 boot? No particular reason. ebay 10.5 whisky
I awoke this morning thinking I had dreamed of an awesome C last captoe, and realized I looked at Ascot's photo before bed. Any other examples out there today?
Thanks...now I see a few. The Dover on 82 looks surprisingly good. That could start another 20 pages of GMTO talk!
Nice used 82 last Dover, size 11 US. I don't recall seeing much "micro grain". Is that another uncommon one from a specific tannery?   http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=221530911315&ssPageName=ADME:SS:SS:US:3160
A lot of "oohs and aahs" scrolling through the catalog pics.    By the way, a seller has a new 10D BB black nubuck Coniston in the marketplace for $240...someone please buy before more of my money disappears.
Take the 20% and run. It's only a small blotch on the heel and probably not noticeable in most light. The edge trim can easily be darkened. It's a common shoe, so you can try your luck again if 20% doesn't entice you.
One on ebay. My size too, but the low low price of $1100 will keep me away. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Polo-Ralph-Lauren-Crockett-Jones-Shell-Cordovan-Chukka-Boots-9-5-D-/350912620759?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item51b405a8d7
When I tried Transferwise a couple of months ago, it would not allow transfers under $1,500 from the US. All the more reason to buy multiple pairs at once. Maybe it's changed now.   After a one time setup online at Chase, Vass always shows as an approved transfer account. One click and money is gone in seconds...scary.
I thought Vass stopped making shell Norwegers??