or Connect

Posts by Shouldaville

--- everyone instantly double checking grc's size ---
Hove
  VIII ...but there are about a half dozen with the dip (XII happens to be one too).
Thanks again everyone! Definitely one of my favorite boots. Yeah Ironist, I lucked out on the shade of this one, but even the dark one is very nice. I still regret not getting the wingtip version as well when policies were more favorable. 
Shannon again
No problem...I want it similar to the photos, and G&G seems to indicate the level of requested antiquing in a lot of its photos, so I want to at least request a higher level of polish and leave it to them. My current hatch grain is pretty flat compared to the photos posted.  
MbS 1960s 212 cut long sleeve tee. NWT/NIB. This one is designed to fit snug. Size 7/XL with about a 41.5" chest probably better suited for a true M or L depending on how you like your fit and what you'll use it for. Great off white ("Nature") color. Loop wheel construction with no seam on sides. It has a small (less than dime size) mark on one side, but will likely come out. $69 shipped.
Whoever recommended this Bigi    Also, the short sleeve linen GRP may be my best polo ever. Thankfully, it is more forgiving than the online measurements indicate (7 = 41.7" and I measure closer to 44").  
Cross posting this once. Please see thread for discussion.   Gaziano & Girling Canterbury MH71 last in E width (first six) Full brogue Vintage Rioja Hatch Grain (medium to heavy polish) Antique brass metal eyelets with four speed hooks Double leather sole tapered to single at waist Dark lining No pull tab   http://www.styleforum.net/t/521322/gaziano-girling-canterbury-boot-gmto
Cross posting this once. Please see thread for discussion.   Gaziano & Girling Canterbury MH71 last in E width (first six) Full brogue Vintage Rioja Hatch Grain (medium to heavy polish) Antique brass metal eyelets with four speed hooks Double leather sole tapered to single at waist Dark lining No pull tab   http://www.styleforum.net/t/521322/gaziano-girling-canterbury-boot-gmto