or Connect

Posts by Shouldaville

I am eagerly awaiting Skoak's first batch of Shannons next month. I hope it comes in medium to show off a little burnishing. The shade on the Camden MTO Leffot posted on IG yesterday is about perfect.
I'd still consider my CXL dark brown under most lighting, but it has lightened some in the vamp/toe area with wear as oils are worked in and out (which I like even more).  [[SPOILER]]
Never worn or altered. New with tags. These came with an unfinished inseam and could be up to a 36 x 35 per Epaulet. The waist is close to an actual 36 (pulled, maybe 36.25 - 36.5), but can be let out another 1.5" if needed. Free shipping.  http://epauletnewyork.com/products/slim-walt-navy-duck-canvas
Ascot posted it directly from the shop though, right? Quite the joke by someone if it isn't real. It's even more amusing if they really chose C without thinking about it.
In the US at least, there are "eBay Bucks" that give 2% back toward a future purchase. On certain days, they are increased based on purchase price (up to 4 times), so about $100 on a $1,200 item.
"Best Offer" could get interesting (plus the extra promotions eBay runs). At least you wouldn't have to worry about the thin shell shaft NAMOR mentioned.
The C looks like the U after a diet. I'm wearing my U today to reassess sizing. My pinky toe may hate me, but I think a C in the same size would work.   On another note, has anyone ever sized up on a 3636 boot? No particular reason. ebay 10.5 whisky
I awoke this morning thinking I had dreamed of an awesome C last captoe, and realized I looked at Ascot's photo before bed. Any other examples out there today?
Thanks...now I see a few. The Dover on 82 looks surprisingly good. That could start another 20 pages of GMTO talk!
Nice used 82 last Dover, size 11 US. I don't recall seeing much "micro grain". Is that another uncommon one from a specific tannery?   http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=221530911315&ssPageName=ADME:SS:SS:US:3160