or Connect

Posts by Shouldaville

NWT. Nice sweater, but XL is a little too large for me. 26.8" length and 46.1" chest. $10 shipping.   http://www.nomanwalksalone.com/index.php/navy-bull-wool-gansey-crewneck-sweater.html
Nice, but you're trying the fit unlaced? They do appear large with the gap at the heel, and the facing will likely be closed when laced. 
Thanks...Vass is on fire cranking out all of the post holiday orders!
Great shoe, but I've only worn it a few times and decided to put the funds toward something else. This was an MTO using the standard "British rounded" hand welted 1967 last. Size 9UK that fits a US 10D very well (great arch support). Burgundy hand colored crust calf. Creasing does show on the vamp, but nothing in the cap area.  See my Bestetti folder for photos when new. Includes bags, lasted trees and a box from another Bestetti pair (basically plain brown). $20 insured,...
I assume that's an error with the oatmeal sale price??
With all of the incoming suede, thought I'd throw out my recommendation for Burgol's cleaner. The before photo is too light, but these were getting pretty bad (especially the right). After soaking, scrubbing and brushing...like new.   [[SPOILER]]   
The Vass table is like the candy stripe baby receiving blanket. 
CLOSED - DUPLICATE LISTING. Sold. I picked up a few pairs on the closeout, and have not worn this pair. NWOT. I have not altered or washed. It is a nice medium weight, but I don't know the specific denim name (some were able to identify from the thread color). Free shipping in Priority Mail Tyvek envelope. Standard EPLA 36 Measurements with my comments: Waist: 36.75" (more like 37) Front Rise: 11.5 Back Rise: 15.25 Thigh: 12.75 (more like 13) Knee: 9.25 (more like...
I picked up a few pairs on the closeout, and have not worn this pair. NWOT. I have not altered or washed. It is a nice medium weight, but I don't know the specific denim name (some were able to identify from the thread color). Free shipping in Priority Mail Tyvek envelope. Standard EPLA 36 Measurements with my comments: Waist: 36.75" (more like 37) Front Rise: 11.5 Back Rise: 15.25 Thigh: 12.75 (more like 13) Knee: 9.25 (more like 9) Leg Open: 8.25 (more like 8) The...