or Connect

Posts by Shouldaville

Calabrese, twill Inglese & lightweight Rota today. Love the comfort of the twill shirt, and every Rota fabric is top notch.   [[SPOILER]]
Thanks, and I don't see it listed either. As quickly as the hemp jackets usually go, I should just keep it before they correct the description (especially with you grabbing every 52!). I ordered: http://www1.bloomingdales.com/shop/product/eidos-large-herringbone-blend-slim-fit-sport-coat?ID=1605000&CategoryID=1000074#fn=ppp%3D180%26spp%3D38%26sp%3D1%26rid%3D%26spc%3D199%26pn%3D1
Ah, thanks...very nice. Need to brush up on my tag interpretation.
Probably just the angle. It is a couple of inches above my navel. It could be nipped a bit in the waist though. 
 I have an email into them to get in straightened out. Bathroom pic, but I am liking it more and more. 75% camel, 25% wool with patch pockets is a little different from other Bloomingdale's options. 30.25" length isn't bad either. [[SPOILER]]
I should have paid more attention to the Bloomingdale's discussion. I ordered the stock pictured 3 roll 2 Glen Plaid "Large Brown Herringbone"? from Bloomingdale's and received a true "Large Brown Herringbone" Balthazar at the bottom with matching stock numbers. I assume the top one is no longer available. What a mess of a website.  The 52R Balthazar actually fit pretty well...maybe a little more snug than my other 52 Eidos/Isaia.   [[SPOILER]]
Was already in for the Albini Linen Madras, but the video really sells it. 
NWT. Dark navy (maybe slight purple tint to it). Nice 100% cotton seersucker fabric. Buttons are thick enough to have "Portuguese Flannel" etched on edges. Similar to last year's white dobby shirt, but with raised larger circles as well. XL with approx 23.5" chest. Free shipping.
Thought about that as well...doubt Vass would commit to making something it couldn't do perfectly. Does appear to be the newer higher cut V in the back though. I'm sure there will be an explanation on Ascot's site when listed.  
Thanks, and yes Notre & 2030 (wear a lot with grey Wilshire).