or Connect

Posts by Shouldaville

Seems like there are a lot of questions on the width of the Asquith (or all 888?). I noticed the Inverness is an E, so maybe Skoak figures it has everyone covered. I also picked up the Cloud Antique Asquith, or as BB creatively calls it...Grey Captoe. Of course, I ordered the wrong size and have another incoming. Even trying the smaller size, I don't think I'd want to go F. Some greys are too light, but this one is nice and dark in normal light. 
I think some go down a half size on Tremont. Seemed like too much room with a high cut around the ankle when I went TTS. 
Thanks, and yes 80201. Better shots... http://www.gentlemensfootwear.com/collections/new-arrivals/products/carmina-quarter-brogue-cap-toe-in-dark-brown-calf
Yes. I also have the Rain single monk. I was a little worried about potential heel slip when ordering that one, but it fits perfectly as well.
Thanks Roger, Budapest. It's actually a shoe...just the camera angle accentuating the somewhat high instep. Mine too aren't that wide either, but it gets tricky going down a half or full size on some brands/lasts and Rain down a full size just consistently seems perfect for me.
Nothing too crazy compared to the shell boots going around, but I just received the captoe bal from Steve. The dark brown almost has a slight bronze tint and looks great. And once again, I love the Rain last...it's like Carmina used my foot as the mold.
Hot damn...not quite my thing, but the sun shots do bring a smile.
If anyone is interested in a $300 10D G&G RL Percival, let me know. I could get them to you at my cost (+tax, ship, etc). These are a UK D, so more like a US 10C (maybe even 9.5C). DSW stores do not take phone orders directly. Sold
Since we're busy linking Alden and Tauntauns...  
All of the last run was sold, but maybe check and see if someone backed out. She seemed very lenient on applying the $50 to a pre-order more than a month out.