or Connect

Posts by Shouldaville

Thanks Ironist, but my skills are nowhere near some of the "professionals" on here. I think I hit those a little the night before, and the morning sun certainly helped.
As snug as my canvas ones are, I can feel the edge of one of the leather strips that folds over at the heel. I assume it will wear down...or I'll get creative with some fine sandpaper.
^ You? I actually pulled up a photo of an Alden LWB, saw a strip of leather and thought "WTF, it doesn't go all the way either!?  
Similar to Axel's tobacco/chestnut, Leffot had a coffee/burnt pine MTO a few years ago . I just need to stay out of this thread for awhile though.  
Thanks. My black pair was ready to be replaced, but so many good options on here. Bespoke England has some nice G&G black captoes on sale as well...I felt the wurger urge to just buy them all!
 Speaking of nice suede, Axels does have a lot to choose from (and the 10% off with email is enticing). I don't think I can do UK D on 82, but the suede 606 Dover would probably work (also a 202 chukka). 
Congrats and very cool...landlocked counties can produce gunboats! I have one coming at some point, but without the goyser (although, the 360 welt compliments longwings perfectly). 
Thanks.  And yes, I like the suede combos as well, but they seem a little more formal on a bal boot than what I really need. All calf and the side design seem to take it down a notch...if that's possible. Now the suede on the Galway, I'm still after that one.
Not to steal Skoak's thunder, but...   And great service as usual...already shipped with tracking this morning.  
No one picked it up, or it wasn't posted anywhere today?? I was sent a lo-res photo this morning and even that looked great...love the side design. The DOAK looks pretty dark like the recent Westminster.