or Connect

Posts by Shouldaville

Hmm...figured it was dead, but will throw the pics back up and maybe we'll get a few more interested over summer. I'm not the biggest Dainite fan and would prefer to stick with double to single leather on this bal boot.   This boot:     This leather:  
The site's men's sales are now probably higher than women's with the Mom code. Cool day...Galway
No. Only had a couple of "maybes". I'd be open to changing specs a bit (or even model...Lamport?), but I still don't think it will get six. 
Most take U a half size up from F. 
Thanks...Bloomingdale's. Surprisingly, the NMWA 50 is still in stock.  
Inglese/Bigi (w/blue Rota). Would have preferred NMWA, but Eidos hemp in a different cut.
A broken toe this week calls for 202 and a thin sock to hobble to a meeting today.
Thanks Tukker. Nothing elaborate...soak with a suede cleaner when dirty, use a rubber suede brush when dry and touch up edges. I've been using Burgol neutral suede care lately and it has worked well. Nano protector once a year keeps any major stains off, and makes cleaning easier.
Not much more to give...it is red brown on a single leather sole. Very comfortable and casual on New Peter, but it won't be as light as an unlined Alden on a flex sole. Mid brown will be closest to some shades of snuff.     [[SPOILER]]
Hard for a suede PTB to compete on this page, but another cleaning day. The color is off on the before phone shot. Soaked and scrubbed back to nearly new. Simple P2/red brown combo, but gets a lot of wear.  [[SPOILER]]