or Connect

Posts by Shouldaville

$75 each. Free shipping. All typical large sizes (not Epaulet sizing), with about a 22.5" chest except the Haberdash Gitman which is about 23". The sleeve length on all of them is about 25.5" from the upper shoulder seam to the bottom of the cuff. All are new and unworn/unwashed, but most do not have tags.   1. New England Seersucker. Blue stripe, thicker material.    2. New England Grey Brushed Twill. Very soft, solid grey, but some character to it up close.   3....
REDA Wheat Hopsack shipped.  If anyone decides to pass on a 35 or 36 Perfect Grey Walt, please pm. 
Green with blue stripes. Nice mid-weight material. New with tags. A true XL size. 24" across chest. 100% cotton, so it may shrink a little. Made in Portugal. Free shipping.
Not the most exciting shirt in photos, but the New England Wheat Flannel should be an auto-buy under $100. Very light and soft, and the lines of grey are more noticeable in person.
Thanks...G&G Kensington (VR / MH71).
Thanks. No secret around here to jump on every mid weight Barberis Mike and Dylan scrounge up!
Chilly day...navy Barberis.
I'm not sure what is entirely clear, other than I'm pretty sure Vass is working with Namor to figure things out and make him a happy customer.  
Thanks guys! And Justin, I don't know about one upping...you've been on a roll. Love the new Gable as well.
Oh, and pulling a Justin and hitting the pavement immediately. In and out shot.