or Connect

Posts by Shouldaville

Cross posting this once. Please see thread for discussion.   Gaziano & Girling Canterbury MH71 last in E width (first six) Full brogue Vintage Rioja Hatch Grain (medium to heavy polish) Antique brass metal eyelets with four speed hooks Double leather sole tapered to single at waist Dark lining No pull tab   http://www.styleforum.net/t/521322/gaziano-girling-canterbury-boot-gmto
Ok, let's try this. Think Fall...   Gaziano & Girling Canterbury MH71 last in E width (first six) Full brogue Vintage Rioja Hatch Grain (medium to heavy polish) Antique brass metal eyelets with four speed hooks Double leather sole tapered to single at waist Dark lining No pull tab (if G&G agrees...I've been told it shouldn't be a problem)     Through @Skoaktiebolaget US              $1,250 G&G Trees    $180 (optional) 50% deposit SEK info added...
The extra 25% at Bloomindale's results in some crazy prices on a few previously marked down items. $270 sport coat, $350 parka, etc. Couldn't resist another shirt.
Calabrese, twill Inglese & lightweight Rota today. Love the comfort of the twill shirt, and every Rota fabric is top notch.   [[SPOILER]]
Thanks, and I don't see it listed either. As quickly as the hemp jackets usually go, I should just keep it before they correct the description (especially with you grabbing every 52!). I ordered: http://www1.bloomingdales.com/shop/product/eidos-large-herringbone-blend-slim-fit-sport-coat?ID=1605000&CategoryID=1000074#fn=ppp%3D180%26spp%3D38%26sp%3D1%26rid%3D%26spc%3D199%26pn%3D1
Ah, thanks...very nice. Need to brush up on my tag interpretation.
Probably just the angle. It is a couple of inches above my navel. It could be nipped a bit in the waist though. 
 I have an email into them to get in straightened out. Bathroom pic, but I am liking it more and more. 75% camel, 25% wool with patch pockets is a little different from other Bloomingdale's options. 30.25" length isn't bad either. [[SPOILER]]
I should have paid more attention to the Bloomingdale's discussion. I ordered the stock pictured 3 roll 2 Glen Plaid "Large Brown Herringbone"? from Bloomingdale's and received a true "Large Brown Herringbone" Balthazar at the bottom with matching stock numbers. I assume the top one is no longer available. What a mess of a website.  The 52R Balthazar actually fit pretty well...maybe a little more snug than my other 52 Eidos/Isaia.   [[SPOILER]]
Was already in for the Albini Linen Madras, but the video really sells it.