or Connect

Posts by Shouldaville

"Ends" Barberis chocolate check flannel Driggs. Love the material, and looking forward to the dark mocha Walt version.
Rota/Vass. I may have to buy another one...or two, or three.
 Actually a complete mix...the high boot, chukka and shoe. Even more credit to Vass for the same fit on all three. I guess some variation is always expected with the hand welting, but after adjusting for the slightly larger shell fit, sizing has been pretty consistent for me. I do have some calf shoes though where some variances are more obvious. I always thought my first 43 P2 purchase seemed small, and it threw off some of my other initial purchases. On my latest 43 P2,...
 FWIW, I can say at least with my latest three pairs, one with goyser and two without, the fit is exactly the same. Consistent last, size and shell material.
Just the label. It's actually the Cardigan 4...so this is the fourth iteration?? I think someone posted the shell version awhile back. http://crockettandjones.com/product/cardiogan-4-darkbrown-cordovan
 8.5 US Cardigan back in stock. Highly recommend... http://www.barneys.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-BNY-Site/default/Product-Show?pid=503395781&cgid=BARNEYS&index=3
Thanks Frank. It's the 360 Goyser. I think P2 is great for casual makeups. If I didn't have other dressier boots, I may have started with F first. P2 is an easier fit for me though. F is a little snug in my usual size, but shell would probably fix that.
[[SPOILER]] Thanks everyone! Rezso didn't get the usual shop photo out before leaving for the holiday, so it was a nice surprise opening. Size 43 Roger. I think we're close on some lasts if you want to leave a pair out on your stairs for me  
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays All! One for the road... P2 Saddle Shell Chukka  [[SPOILER]]
The Clay Farmer looks great.   I had three packages arrive on time today. Poor lighting, but some cell pics.Shoulders and chest on the jackets seem fine, with just the waist needing to come in. Feels dumb to type, but the wool/cashmere mix is really nice and soft...I didn't expect it to be quite this good.