or Connect

Posts by Shouldaville

Saint Crispin's 104 Austerity Brogue
You could go all the way and add a jacket and tie with the shorts and dress shoes.  [[SPOILER]]
J.M. Weston UK 9.5 E Men's shoes. New without box/bags (Saks tag on bottom). The shoes measure about 4 3/8 to 4 1/2 inches wide at the ball of the foot. I'm a US 10D and it is pretty roomy (length & width). Depending on the fit you prefer, a US 10 E or 10.5 E (maybe 10.5 D) should work. No returns, so please be sure you want to try these. French made, goodyear welted and getting difficult to find in the US. See the J.M. website for a great video on the construction. J.M....
J.M. Weston UK 10 D Men's shoes. New without box/bags (Saks tag on bottom). Unlike some European brands, J.M. is pretty generous on the width. Although UK D, they are still about 4 1/4 to 4 3/8 inches wide at the ball of the foot. A US 10.5 D should comfortably fit in these. 11 D may be a stretch. They are very comfortable with the suede on the vamp (I also kept a pair). French made, goodyear welted and getting difficult to find in the US. See the J.M. website for a great...
Same here. Women's fashion changes so quickly, my wife prefers moving through a variety of inexpensive shoes. What's a man to do? Once you find your favorite make/last, is the lwb/swb/ptb etc ever going to change? Who would really collect a dozen colors of each? mdubs j/k...with age and quantity I long ago gave up on the "It will last a lifetime argument."
^ Too much awesome.
A JM Weston I found on vacation. The style is a little out of my comfort zone, but a crazy sale price made it much more comfortable.
Need Supply codes no longer apply to Alden (per request of company).  
Thanks Roger! If that was my only Galway, I'd stick with it as well. I'm the reverse, I have a Galway on Dainite, so a leather sole Shannon is perfect. Of course SF protocol would be to buy both/all versions of each.