or Connect

Posts by Shouldaville

No question...return.
Hmm...grape herringbone has a pattern of money leaving my wallet.
LINEN PLAID BUTTON DOWN SHIRT IN TAN BROWN AND AQUA Unworn, NWT. Very nice linen plaid. Usual New England large measurements with a tapered fit. $129 with free Priority Mail shipping. Chest 22.25Sleeve 25.5Neck 17.25Back Length 30Shoulder 19.25 http://unionmadegoods.com/product/new-england-shirt-company-linen-plaid-button-down-shirt-in-tan-brown-and-aqua-2/
Tame compared to arcades and sunsets, but sold on the blue/grey Ice Cube.
I just bought another brand's "Portuguese flannel"...nice, but it's no Portuguese Flannel.
Thanks @clarinetplayer !   Modest goals for this Friday. One cool Gitman...good luck everyone.
Chocolate Check Southwick with an older Chocolate Walt. And chocolate suede is being discussed. If the chocolate addiction continues, I won't fit into EP sizes.
Nice...love oxblood as well and have a similar boot coming. @sacafotos, not sure I'd use it to 100% replace a black wholecut though. 
For non-shell Grant, suede? Anything to mix it up from other exclusive 4060s. Snuff, 270 welt, double leather, all brass eyelets? Chocolate?   [[SPOILER]]
36 waist and 52 Incotex sounds like a 52 Rota might work, but the thighs could be an issue. I don't have the largest thighs, and the 52 is perfect. Maybe try a 54 and take the waist in? Others may have better input. Of course, only listen to the ones recommending 54...I don't need more 52 competition.