or Connect

Posts by Shouldaville

For a US 10.5, Saks has a $732 black Malvern online (+14% Ebates going...$630).
A code to put US prices back to International would be the gift that keeps on giving...or 10% WTH.
Just in time for a 60 degree Thanksgiving. Sizing up on the Mountain Parka worked out well for me with how I'll use it. And as others mentioned, the Waffle Rota is incredible. If NMWA keeps throwing in the great chocolates, I may have to size up on those too.    [[SPOILER]]
^Appreciate the creativity, but that batch slowly went from  to 
^Nice. If three of a kind happens in one of my meetings, it's usually Kenneth Cole.
My HH...I like the color as is. Outside of a little sun, dirt and dog slobber, I don't plan on doing much to them.   
That's actually my 804 pair. Bonafe's standard F width is pretty generous on this last. I'd say a little more so than G&G and EG's standard E width. These should still work up to a borderline US D / E.
We are the same size, and my foot is also pretty wide for a D. With a thin sock or barefoot, definitely go 42. Suede and calf will both stretch a little (canvas won't as much). I would walk out of a 43.
I still prefer darker laces on the Ironside, but to mix it up a little...  
BB NWT medium weight grey 100% wool cargo dress pants. The side pockets are very subtle. Tagged and measures a 36" waist. 32" inseam. Both can be let out a little if needed. 13" thigh and rise. 8" leg opening. $80 shipped.