or Connect

Posts by Shouldaville

Thanks...yes, shearling and Rosewood (Skoak's version). I can usually do without shearling or fur, but it doesn't seem uncomfortably warm for indoors. I think it really helps that the tongue is not lined. 
Not Zug, but after some 64 last indecision, I decided to continue breaking these in. Different, but a nice combo to mix things up a bit.    
Wow, a change of heart from Seven on the Thorpe ...just don't mention it on the EG thread! I don't know if it is the thickness of the leather used, or just the fit of the Thorpe on me, but it is one of my warmer wearing boots (even compared to shell). 
Dieg0...Here are a couple after wearing and breaking in. The black calf is so soft the minimal creasing really doesn't show at a distance. I also included a fully bent shot. I get no creasing into the V (although MH71 is a perfect fit for me).  [[SPOILER]]
Those look even better on your feet NAMOR. The instep seemed pretty steep in the shop photo. Still a good fit in your usual size? 
Sure makes the remaining $6xx shell offerings look like a bargain. Nice looking boots though. I'm sure Leffot will sell most of them before Christmas.
$595 Greenwich...Leffot should just add $5 to have the first $600 Alden calf boot (unless I missed something else recently). 
Thanks Nikola. I have a few other photos where they are a little lighter and I may eventually get some shots in the sun this week, but this Rosewood is pretty dark and reddish (which I really like for this boot). The toe burnishing still shows though. Skoak's photos show in the brighter indoor light: http://www.skoaktiebolaget.se/collections/edward-green/products/edward-green-veldt-galway
Don't worry about it Steven...$360     edit...well, n/m anyway
Edward Green Galway 9.5E UK / 10D US 64 Last. Great cold climate makeup: Veldt construction, Ridgeway sole, Rosewood Country Calf, Shearling lined shaft. See more detail on Skoak's website. Includes EG box and bags. I just purchased it new, and only tried it on for a few hours indoors. As a Brannock 10D (with one foot a little larger), it is very snug for me with a thin sock. Some size up on the 64 last, so if you are borderline 10D or closer to 9.5D US, these would likely...