or Connect

Posts by Shouldaville

Here's a 12E Aberdeen captoe boot listing from a few years ago. In the large size and E width, it doesn't really look Aberdeen. There were only 10 in this latest batch.  http://www.styleforum.net/t/178504/sold-alden-12e-medallion-tip-8-shell-cordovan-boots-sold
Castaner Pablo Ecru Espadrille 43 10D. New in box. Handmade in Spain. Fits true to size. $8 CONUS shipping.
Crockett & Jones Coniston 10D US Navy Scotch Grain boot. Only worn three times. 325 last (true to size for me). Great all weather combo with the 360 storm welt and Dainite sole.  $20 insured, signature required CONUS shipping.
Two pair of Carmina shoes are included for $499 + $20 insured, signature required CONUS UPS shipping. Trees not included. Normal vamp creasing...nothing in the cap area. Carmina Rain 9 UK 10D US dark brown leather cap toe oxford/balmoral. Only worn a few times. Includes box and AE bags. Carmina Rain 9 UK 10D US snuff suede single monk. Only worn a few times (under 5). Includes box and bags.
Oh yes, I would have taken them if I didn't have another cigar blucher on the way (and still after the cap toe boot). I got on the list not that long ago, and I think I was first or second for my common size. The demand for an Aberdeen cap toe shoe just isn't the same as a longwing, PTB or boot.
I passed on the 10D...I'd assume several sizes are probably still available on this one.
Thanks MrDV.   For those still looking, rl_store added several Marlows in common sizes on eBay ($650).
The toe design could be a little different, but the shape of the instep and arch into the vamp area looks promising (at least shoe to right in photo). 
Ascot S photo...from that angle, puts U to shame.
Thanks MGC, Mike. I like the look and convenience of the round corded laces too, but the flat ones certainly dress it up a bit.