or Connect

Posts by Shouldaville

Count me as interested...I think Brandy Willow with the contrast of the Dover/Nevis stitching would look great.
I know I'm late to the party on the NMWA u-cap, but wow, what a nice shoe and a perfect fit. The vamp/toe box seems just a shade higher than my other P2 in the same size.  
Going down a half euro size as indicated on the site is accurate...I'm 10D and the 42.5 is perfect.
Hmm...maybe it is. Seems like most standard models have some stock, but the last time I checked there weren't any and I'd have to order...not a big deal.
^ I have asked about the OEII without broguing myself...that is perfect. Vass should just fit it in as a standard 65.5 model and sell a ton of them.
Not sure if it would work for you, but someone has a good deal on a new 43 Budapester with trees on eBay...check out the measurements. I don't know about 3636 comparisons, but the Budapester is about 5/8" shorter than F and P2 in size 43...however, it is about 1/4" wider. http://www.ebay.com/itm/380970379278?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
Blame it on the rain...CXL today
Thanks Ironist. Not sure about actual production, but Rezso's email says he is back in tomorrow 8/11.
As Ozzy said...Vass U.
Cleaned these up today after a lot of recent travel abuse. And an appropriate sign from the internet...