or Connect

Posts by Shouldaville

Cloudy day Galway  
Crockett & Jones Coniston 8.5D US Navy Scotch Grain boot. $715 retail. New with box and bags. Not an irregular second. 325 last (true to size for me). Great all weather combo with the 360 storm welt and Dainite sole.    $15 insured, signature required CONUS shipping. No returns so please be comfortable with your C&J sizing.
^ Your understanding is fine. If the J Crew boot was turned a little more, the 270 would be clear.
And the guy put down 50% at Top Drawer prices and just walked away? Stuff happens, but I'm thinking something really bad happened to Mr. AH.
Speaking of Shannon...Christmas in July for a US 9 thanks to "AH"!   http://leffot.com/shop/index.php/sale/shannon-slate-smoke-suede-9e.html
[[SPOILER]]  I've seen a 1" variance on the Walts depending on material and was told it was normal...the site could probably have more accurate measurements depending on makeup. I don't need more guilt to lose an inch.   
 For the original order coming in September, it has the speed hooks on the top four.
I may have a problem as I occasionally yell back at the Rosetta Stone commercial. "Will buying another pair of shoes make you a better person?"... YES!
P2 Oxblood Chukka.
May need to Nano for child duty.