or Connect

Posts by Shouldaville

Only worn a few times. Minor scuffs that really don't show on the bison. Includes Viberg box and bags. Free shipping.   Last: 2030• Leather: Black Pit Tanned Bison• Sole: Vibram Cat's Paw 705 1/2 • Stitchdown construction
Approx 45.5 - 46" chest with 27" length. Nice fair isle in darker colors. New with tags. 90% wool / 10% Cashmere. Free shipping.
Great pattern and fabric. New (Korshak purchase) with no alterations. Basting thread still on shoulders and back. Non functional buttons already added, but easily moved if needed. Fits like a true 52R with an approximate 44" chest, 30" BOC length. 8" drop model. Includes lapel pin / hanger and I'll ship with a NMWA garment bag. Free insured signature required shipping. Dropped to $995.
Higher cost line with more hand stitching. Worn two or three times. No issues. Delicate cold wash with no dryer. Still measures the typical GI 42 size (around 46" chest). $7 shipping.   The color in my phone camera pics is a little too saturated. True color is more in between these and the NMWA studio shots.    This entirely handmade linen shirt is in a league of its own. It is cut in a luxurious and classic Grandi e Rubinelli linen fabric, and entirely hand-sewn with...
Bigi linen, Inglese chambray. I also received the La Portegna espadrilles, and the fit was perfect TTS (43 = 10). 
Hmm...figured it was dead, but will throw the pics back up and maybe we'll get a few more interested over summer. I'm not the biggest Dainite fan and would prefer to stick with double to single leather on this bal boot.   This boot:     This leather:  
The site's men's sales are now probably higher than women's with the Mom code. Cool day...Galway
No. Only had a couple of "maybes". I'd be open to changing specs a bit (or even model...Lamport?), but I still don't think it will get six. 
Most take U a half size up from F. 
Thanks...Bloomingdale's. Surprisingly, the NMWA 50 is still in stock.