or Connect

Posts by Shouldaville

I ordered a pair Monday after reading about the construction method, and seeing the great short wing. They took a few days to ship, but with the number of sizes that sold out, he had to be swamped with initial orders. Based on another comment, I went with my 9.5E EG/G&G sizing (10D US). I'll follow up next week with my impressions. 
Polished yesterday. Black, but still one of my favorite English shoes. The double/HAF sole on this one has been wet several times without any abnormal wear.
After going back and forth on F last sizing (43 - 43.5), my last two 43s have been perfect.
Only worn once or twice. Nice shade of light blue. Cold wash, no dryer. Epaulet XL size but with .5" shorter sleeves from standard, so about 33.5. About a 22.5" chest. Free shipping.     Made to Order Shirting Perennial Dress Solids - Egyptian Cotton - Whisper Blue (C71BBO-K) for $170.00 each Epaulet Shirt Size: X-LARGE Collar Type: Fashion Spread (9S) Cuff Syle: Regular Cuff (R) Pocket Style: V Hem Pocket (V) Button Color : Cream Unbreakable Resin (Standard) Standard...
NWT, no alterations/unhemmed (a little wrinkled). Nice medium weight wool for fall/winter. Usual slim Rota fit with about a 37.8" waist. Free shipping.
Only worn a few times. This is not a tight MH71. Works comfortably for a 10D US with a higher instep. Nice thick hatch grain leather, and well done vamp stitching. Single leather soles. Includes box, bags and pictured Skoak trees (which fit perfectly). Free shipping.
This is an almond country calf pair I darkened with cream, so some spots may be a little darker than others (smoother areas vs more texture) or areas may lighten with wear...just apply more dark brown cream as part of your usual polishing routine. You could also strip the shoe back to the lighter color if you really wanted to.   9.5E UK on the 202 last fist 10D US. Purchased last fall and worn about a half dozen times, so plenty of life left on the double leather soles....
Vass F last cross-post.  [[SPOILER]]
Better pics of the F last cap toe. Vass couldn't have done a better job on this one.   [[SPOILER]]
La Portegna are wearing well.