or Connect

Posts by Shouldaville

[[SPOILER]]  Intense lighting, but the new dark brown museum looks great. Be sure to give us a natural light shot tomorrow.
Vass 43.5 K last V-Tip. Fits 10D. Oxblood calf. Normal creasing and polished sole from shop wear. No cap creasing. Includes box, bags and Vass shoe trees (one K, one U...both work perfectly fine on K).   Free insured, signature required UPS shipping.
EP shirt today. For $45, I almost went back for a spare.
I thought the Blue Donegal Rota in size 52 was gone awhile back, but noticed it in stock the other day. I just received it, and the material is great. Somehow there's still another one in stock...a steal at $177.
More Ironside / Nappy Indy appreciation. My dog seemed to like the smell as well (not bad)...they will stay on an upper shelf in case he gets other ideas.  
Agree with tifosi...USPS Priority International is usually the best. Hopefully they are covering or splitting the costs. Create a USPS account online and you'll get a slight fee discount. Instructions are pretty clear for filling out and printing forms. Additional insurance can be added at the post office if you need it, and they can do a final review of the forms. Good luck.
Alden brown CXL Innsbruck Indy for Epaulet. 9.5D TruBalance fits 10D. Used two seasons (with more wear the first). Some scuffs/minor impressions on the toes. Usual CXL creasing on shaft, but not bad compared to some. Plenty of life left on the commando sole and heel (nothing loose). I have the original box with some torn corners, and new Alden boot bags. Free insured, signature required shipping. 
Chisel is about 1/8" wider than Classic...at least on the two 9Fs I have. I think many still take the same size in both, but it just didn't work for me on this pair.
I've found some EG 82 Galways to be a little loose in the heel due to the way it is designed. I do not have the same issue with 82 last shoes (or the Shannon). Comparing an MH71 shoe to an EG 82 shoe, the instep seems about the same to me (and mine is somewhat high).
Stitching examples...   Crup Perth   Calf Arnham