or Connect

Posts by Shouldaville

Would love to see an OCD person polish them. 
Perfect Fred! The Vass shop must feel like it is equipping an army with Osloers  
Love the suede. Also looks like a new stock/sample shoe added to cordovan row on the top right...want.
At some point a size 12 will come along and say "WTF?...yes, yes, yes".    If the fit was on, I'd find a way to work these into a rotation. 
Thanks @NAMOR !...yours as well. Fit looks good. I think Vass has nailed it with the slight modification to the shaft design/sizing.
I've seen a few names...burgundy, bordeaux, color 8. Probably all about the same, although some seem lighter at times. I saw Vass post one specifically calling it color 8, so that's what I asked for.
Color 8 shell cordovan Osloer. I mentioned getting one in every color...I'll try to stop at a light and dark one. Perfect finishing and construction from Vass.     [[SPOILER]]
I've seen a few Vass calf shoes and boots with similar stitching issues. Oddly, the aprons on the shell models usually seem to be much more precise. Maybe the more experienced staff handle the shell models. Or, it's the same guy and he does calf on Monday mornings.
Business casual today. Two summers with these, and I think they look better than when new. An all beige veg tanned leather model would be interesting to beat up.    
I like the overall style, but it does make sizing a little easier as well. With one foot slightly larger, it helps to loosen the laces all the way to the toe box.