or Connect

Posts by Shouldaville

Nice NAMOR! But why doesn't Vass hand sew double Dainite?...J/K, J/K!
PSA...Saks on Michigan in Chicago has a Hazel Cardiff already on sale with trees for $945 and can presell with another third off for Black Friday ($633). Unfortunately, only UK D, which I can't do on 888. Many sizes in stock. Only other sale model was the tassel next to it. [[SPOILER]]
Nice VR. Has Vass changed how it works with Dainite?...looks better now.
Great...took the last flannel.   I took tweed and flannel Walts from last year in to Nordstrom today for the "free" alterations. The lady said variations of "Oh, those are nice" three or four times. 
Nice...I'll be in the store tomorrow. The lug chukkas are tempting.
Finally...got in on the dark mocha flannel 
I think that Brixton is a great color, and probably the best calf you'll find on an Alden. You can always hit it with black to mix in a little character.
Someone needs to work a deal on these with Sammy. Size 42. The "London" stitching looks great on P2, and the quality/shade of that Oxblood seems perfect.   http://www.ebay.com/itm/R32-New-Peter-Last-Laszlo-VASS-London-Upper-Eu-42-UK-8-Oxblood-/400810168065?pt=UK_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item5d5225cf01  
I was considering the same one. I think @Farhad19620 picked it up at one of the factory sales last year.
Wow...Santa delivered early on the Brandy Willow Calf 202 Dover (Skoak photo).