or Connect

Posts by leipergrey

I was torn between a cwu and an mdr. I might end up getting two--either cwu & mdr or moto & mdr. Are the pockets of the cwu as hard to reach into & as small as the ones on the a2? I barely use the a2's, but use the toj0's a lot--way easier to reach into & roomier.
I just sold some calves so I might as well get that calf mdr now. It's the circle of calf.
Yeah, I think so. I wear 32 in 511 and my NS are tagged 30. I could barely button the top button at first, but now they fit great.
After getting my toj0 I wanted a full leather in black lamb but I've been babying my varsity a lot--perhaps unnecessarily. Anyway, I probably will get an MDR in black calf. Should I go for 3-zip or 4-zip? Gunmetal or silver? What do you guys think?
What can we upgrade for the CWU? Just bemberg and excellas? Also, I would get a peacoat in a heartbeat. The toj0's wool looks great.
Just picked up my toj02013 from the post office. I thought the goat was good--and it is--but the lamb is just on another level. I think I'll leave my A2 for outdoorsy stuff and get a black lamb cwu.
My A2 is brown goat. Glazed, I guess, since I didn't ask for unglazed.
Cool, cyc, I thought that could be it.   @jmaudi: thanks! yeah, I think an extra inch wouldn't have hurted it, but it isn't that bad as it is IMO.
Just picked up my brown goat A-2. How are the lengths, guys?       It also kind of bunches up a bit in the chest when fully zipped and I'm sitting. What did I measure wrong?
My A-2 was shipped by Dan, I got it last week.