or Connect

Posts by leipergrey

Yeah, how about doing this?
I also like the front pocket placement of the junya, no opinion about the bicep pocket, could go either way. I'd prefer no side adjusters, but it isn't a deal breaker.
Great looking jacket, colm. ¡Muy bonita!
I'd be interested in this if I like the design and if the sizing is right for me.
Thanks! I've read Juan Rulfo's Pedro Páramo and some short stories, it's good. I'll look those others up.I'm looking for almost anything good, really. My favorite genre is SF but I don't think there's much in Spanish.I was put off by Perez-Reverte's Queen of the South, it was big here in Mexico for a while and I had a few chances to read a couple pages.I will give Alatriste's series a try, though. At least the first book.
This is a great thread. I just read all of it, maybe next year I'll join you. I generally read 20-30 a year, though. Anyway, I wonder if you guys can give me some recommendations. Spanish is my first language, but I haven't really read anything in my language since I was in high school, 10 years ago. Can you recommend me some Hispanic authors? I have gotten a couple I'll try out of this thread--Javier Cercas, Javier Marias, maybe Juan Gabriel Vásquez. I've already read...
Yeah, what about the Oxfords, Drew? If a wool coat/parka is a no go I could get an OCBD or two.
My first choice was a peacoat but I would join a stock-sized parka group buy for sure.
I'd get a couple oxfords for sure. Also, a peacoat and/or a fishtail.
I'm not sure if changing measurements sends you to the back, I changed my toj0's sleeve length ~two weeks before I received it.