or Connect

Posts by shinninglikeme

Hmm lokks good and is a lso a very good simple watch
Its easy to get white hair, You can always color your hair Ash grey this color was in in 2011
Yes it will look on your face .       try these hair style too
If you want to get slimmer faster than astatiuonery bike will work wonders as it burns more calories than walking or jogging and also tone the thigh muscles. And also you can go and walk or jog any time anywhere for that you dont need a machine.
    I like this style more than any        
Make at home some Natural Shampoo   Aloe Vera/Coconut Milk   Mix 1/4 cup of wheat germ, 1/4 cup of aloe vera and 1/4 cup of coconut milk and use this product as a natural shampoo. Aloe vera can be purchased at drugstores and    herb shops and can also be applied directly to the scalp as it will open pores on the scalp that may have previously been blocked and will allow the hair follicles to    grow. The American Indians also used and continue to use...
Try a little rubbing alcohol on toilet paper. Test a tiny section fo the shoe with a Q-tip dipped in alcohol to make sure it is removing polish and not the base leather dye. If this works use fresh paper and alcohol for every swipe and do not overwork one area.
Hi acecow i loved the colours of your whole apparel, just the shoes wityhout socks put me off, YOur Feetr will smell leather when you will remove them.
No I have tried Zinga, its a new cool drink which gives energy to work or study late night well thats what the advertisement says.   qwell now I am drinking a large mug of Hot chocolate  Capacino.
How much I want to start walking in early mornbing and or to join a gym. but at the end of the day my conviction towards health make s me take a rough walk of 15-20 minutes and not join a gym.