or Connect

Posts by skrishnan

Hey guys,   I had a customer who told me about this forum and suggested I share my recent work with you all.   I own Melbourne Custom Watches, a small business based in Australia.   I build pilot, Marine and PAM homage style watches (primarily) with different levels of specs, from affordable with Sea-Gull movements to more premium with engraved Swiss movements etc.   If anyone is interested I've got a few watches currently available, check out...
Also FYI this is how they look in a business casual setting :-) yep...I have a day job sadly!
Hi guys,   My name is Suj and I'm the owner of the Melbourne Custom Watch site.    Basically I'm an enthusiast in Melbourne, Australia who after building many watches for friends and family decided to offer them to the public, primarily via the Watchuseek forum.   My goal is to provide hand assembled watches that are affordable when compared to the big names like Laco, Stowa etc and that are also a cut above the generic cheapies flooding eBay like Parnis etc.   My...