Posts by rallyx

New pair of coverted Ravello Short Wings from Leather Soul Purchased new from LS in 2012 and long sold out. Note: these will ship in a generic shoe box and shoe bags Ships from Australia via Australia Post at cost Please PM if you have questions. Thanks for looking.
Thanks Razl hope it finds a good home.
Hi Cho, I would say it is definitely heavier than the fabric ones.  I don't have the actual weight but was advised by MW at the time of purchase that it weighs approx. 6 lbs empty. Cheers
Up for sale is my MW Traveler Laptop Briefcase in Horween horsehide.  This was bought new around 2011 and used sparingly for a few months and has been in storage since.   The MW Laptop Briefcase has 3 gusset with the middle slot in padded canvas for laptops/notebooks.  Made in the USA and in Horween's brown horsehide.  Fully lined front flap with internal slots and pockets for devices and stationery.   Here's a writeup on Horween's...
Mission workshop 20% off plus $20 credit for next purchase. Use code: MW2020
Just a note.  Was told by Selfedge that because it is natural indigo dyed, the color could run with the first few wears.  They suggested not to wear white or light colored clothing for the first couple of months until the color settles.
http://www.selfedge.com/jackets-vests?product_id=1482 Great deal for a horsehide A2. Natural indigo dyed.
Code is DJT at checkout
Only the right shoe  
Neither, it's a Ghostbusters proton pack.