or Connect

Posts by BWV988

Beautiful perforated cap toe Naval Boots made by Alden for Leffot. 10D on the Barrie last, so these would be ideal for a size 10.5D Brannock. Double leather soles, all eyelets, toe and heel taps professionally installed.   Worn about a dozen times. Come with box and bags. Price includes shipping to the U.S.
Paring down my collection, so unfortunately these beauties have to go. These are 10D on the Barrie last. They are, however, slightly more snug in the toe box than other Barrie-lasted boots I've worn (such as the wingtip boot). Thus, these would probably be good for you if you're a 10.5D Brannock who likes a snug fit or a 10D Brannock who likes a roomier fit.   Brand new with box and bags. Price includes shipping to the U.S.
 Thanks, razl.
Price drops.
No longer available.   A wonderful pair of C&J Marlows in US 10.5D. Though some like to go down a half-size on these, my vote is for going true-to-size. A half size down would result in a cramped toe box in my opinion.
I have a pair of ML snuff suede plain toe boots in size 10D that I have to part with in case anyone is interested.
No longer available.   These are seconds that have been worn twice. For me, Modified 10D = Barrie 10D, albeit with a bit more arch support. The supple suede and single flex-welt sole results in a boot feels as comfortable as Alden's suede dovers.   I believe these were made for a Japanese retailers and are thus pretty rare in the U.S.   http://blog.supermax-tokyo.com/?eid=1070933   The defects are some small tears in the lining and piping leather as shown in the...
I've lost a good deal of weight, and so unfortunately I didn't even get a chance to wear any of these fine trousers. All are unworn and unaltered. The cotton pairs have been washed and tumble-dried on low once to induce shrinking, while the wool pairs are new with tags. Cotton 1) Rivet Chino - Galey & Lord Twill Coffee - Size 34 - $110 $95 + shipping [[SPOILER]]   2) Rivet Chino - Chocolate Ripstop - Size 34 - $100 $90 + shipping [[SPOILER]]   3) Slim Walt Trouser - Grey...
Thanks, razl.
 I agree, but sometimes I've been pleasantly surprised with selling on Grailed. In the past, I've listed on both SF and Grailed several CM-type items (couple of pairs of Epaulet trousers, multiple pairs of Carminas and Aldens), and they've been snapped up over there without receiving so much as a peep of interest over here.