or Connect

Posts by BWV988

Thanks, razl.
 I agree, but sometimes I've been pleasantly surprised with selling on Grailed. In the past, I've listed on both SF and Grailed several CM-type items (couple of pairs of Epaulet trousers, multiple pairs of Carminas and Aldens), and they've been snapped up over there without receiving so much as a peep of interest over here.
No longer available.   Brand new and looking mighty fine. A couple of things to note:   1) There are a few light scratches here and there, but—shell being shell—these will come out with buffing if you're concerned.   2) Note that the toe area of the right boot is a somewhat lighter shade than the toe of the left boot.   Comes with the (somewhat distressed) original box, shoe bags, and an extra set of laces.   Thanks!
Picked this Brelio up a while back. Not sure what kind of shell it is, but my guess would be Shinki. A little big for my tastes, so I use my Ashland Tony the Ant exclusively.      
  I have a Tony the Ant, and the tight fit of dollars is my only complaint. I ended up just folding bills like in the video link above. Inserting bills the normal way will get slightly better as the inside gets a bit more slick with use, but not by much.    
New and unused in Horween brown CXL. Great case, currently sold out on Ashland's site. Price includes shipping.
No longer available.   Brand new and unworn, though they have been tailored. Measurements below.   I bought these and then promptly lost a bunch of weight. Enough weight to switch completely to Walts and Rivets rather than trying to get these tailored.   Measurements are standard Rudy fit with the following alterations: Waist: 18" (originally 17.5") Inseam: 31" with a 2" cuff (can be let out a bit) Outseam: 41"   Price includes shipping.
No longer available.   A wonderfully-comfortable Alden model. The unlined suede and single flexwelt leather sole make it feel like you're wearing slippers. A great shoe for the upcoming spring. These have been worn exactly once.   Original box and bags included. Trees not included. Price includes shipping.
No longer available.   New with tags, 100% lambswool, size medium. MSRP of $295.
Yeah, I find them beautiful. Unfortunately, I dress far too casually to be able to put them to good use.