or Connect

Posts by couldnthaveknow

Westin is good, I am a frequenter, easy to find a quiet spot to chat 
 I've seen this - very surprised they were mugshots - the photography is superb in my opinion! Much better than my linkedin photo
 mate just saw your store in the strand the other night - looks very good. I think that's a good location from a brand positioning point of view too Would love to see a quick intro in your store window outlining services available. Or, newspaper articles which you have been featured in, etc, or if you have a block to spare, with a part way done jacket to illustrate the services available  I think most of the folks on the way to la rosa would be in a demographic interested...
 mate I must recommend bistro vue. This is where vue du monde used to be  I think 1 chef hat, but great place. My fav is the lamb shoulder, but the must have is tarte tartan Their sommelier is great but just keep in mind most of their wine is french so a bottle easily runs 250-300  Dinner for two with dessert and so on is just a tad over 100, so very good value 
 This is very true Unfortunately, the performance of advisers I have met has not instilled confidence in me... but you're right, most CFAs do not work as advisers - however, I hope there are some friendly enough to at least talk through some basics with folks who are genuinely seeking some advice!  Anyway, back to my search for cheap Swims loafers... good things they are 
Guys for super, i'll just make a few points   - First and foremost - get good advice. The financial markets can be a little confusing and I rarely recommend a non professional go about it themselves. My only endorsement, is to find someone who is a CFA to advise you - a chartered financial analyst. This is a relatively difficult qualification and focuses a lot on portfolio management. In order to get it you pretty much have to know what you're doing when it comes to...
 Mate it is the Liddesdale, here  http://www.barbour.com/All-Collections/Mens/Quilted-Jackets/Liddesdale-Quilted-Jacket/p/MQU0001BK51L Or maybe you'd be interested in the heritage liddesdale, here http://www.barbour.com/All-Collections/Mens/Quilted-Jackets/Heritage-Liddesdale-Quilted-Jacket/p/MQU0240NY92L I've not seen the heritage one though, just that its more fitted and slightly shorter. I noticed the model on their website - the jacket looks a tad large for the guy......
 Could I recommend barbour - a friend has it and it looks very good in my opinion. Maybe its the quilt but when worn open, its structure looks good to me. It tapers away from the body around the waist, has a relax fit and feel about it, not boxy. I'm not very pro at fit though so just personal thought    The competitions at dpreview are always good fun to enter but also to see how others have done.  In terms of constructive advice, I would say- I think very soon you will...
      Hey mate, I might be repeating myself here but I wanted to pitch the canon G15 once again, on 3 grounds 1) Compact - the best camera is the one you have with you, when the moment happens. The biggest determinant of that in my opinion is compact - the G15 is not the smallest of all the recommendations to you, but its a good in between point. It will fit in a jacket pocket... 2) Viewfinder - in my opinion, as an aspiring photographer, framing is a key skill, and can...
PSA - Andy Tom has 20% off drivers, but only 4 styles and limited sizes   I am disappoint, have wanted to try a pair but no sizes (biggest is a US 10.5, I'm 11.5...)