or Connect

Posts by Count de Monet

I second this emotion. I thought they were committed to the notion of keeping "timeless classics" in a variety of lasts. But, in relatively short order they have dropped a tan/walnut pebble grain LWB (MacNeil), snuff (or tan) unlined suede wingtip (Neumoc), and a smooth (or shell) LWB (Kenilwoeth). And do they still have a spectator?I don't get it. And having a plain shoe in white/dirty/snuff would be great improvement. I don't get the strategy.
 Let the gum harden naturally, then harden it up a little more with an ice pack (if they were your Chuck Taylor's, I'd say toss them into the freezer for an hour or so). Then, take a knife and work carefully, but not necessarily delicately, beginning on the sole.  You may need a little edge dressing when you are done. If you don't get 100% off the bottom, walk around the block and that'll take care of most of the rest. They are lovely but they are cord boots with JR...
I posed the identical question a couple of weeks ago and received no response. That, in and of itself, might answer the question: no, there is no consensus, at least none I can devine from pouring over most of the 10,000+ posts in this thread.Except, I think there is almost universal agreement that one should keep the shoes free of damaging grit with regular wiping down and brushing. Like chicken soup, it can't hurt.And no doubt you're aware that, as with calf, whatever...
I also grabbed a (flawless) pair of truffle shell McGraw from the Shoebank. It accommodates my high instep very well but it is my same size as my other AE shoes. It' and the RL branded Singleton are their only loafer that work for me.And they are looking spectacular in the sunlight.
Well, I'm sure this has been a tough week for you and your family.   I'm afraid I see nothing distinguishing a maker.  However, given the inside labeling marks these as made in the USA, I would start by calling Justin's customer service in Ft. Worth.  You may know that Justin Industries owns not only Justin Boots, but Nocona and Tony Lama as well.  You could given them those model and production numbers and ask if it matches up with any of their brands.   Regardless of...
<>
<>
There are a lot of nice looking navy low cuts in this thread, presumably A-OK for spring/summer. Is there a place for navy suede chukkas for S/S use? Or are they neither fish nor fowl?
What would be the best color(s) for a surcingle belt to pair with blue & white seersucker when wearing white bucks?   I've avoided the dilemma when wearing the full suit by using suspenders or replacing the bucks with tan calfskin but I have a couple other pair of SS trousers I would wear separately, i.e. without tie & jacket, with the bucks if I had a proper belt.   Many thanks.