or Connect

Posts by hbkshin

Same lesson learned here. Went to an estate sale that was absolutely amazing. World traveller types with expensive furniture, (what I'm assuming was) expensive art, and extremely high-end electronics. They had mementos from parts of the world I can't even pronounce and they were selling off their home and everything in it because they wanted to live the rest of their lives travelling. The closet's most high-end items were things like Perry Ellis and Nautica. So much...
I like e-thrifting interesting ties   http://www.ebay.com/itm/321800303183?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Something really odd happened today. I had my tie pile for listing and was listing and left to get a drink downstairs. My cat had knocked down the tie I was about to start on into the water bowl and the first thing that popped into my head was "DAMNIT THAT WAS THE AMAZING ROBERT TALBOTT FOREST GREEN INTRICATE PAISLEY 100% SILK TIE YOU JUST KNOCKED INTO THE WATER BOWL"   I should probably take a break.
Really want boots. Grabbed these from Linda. Hope they fit http://www.ebay.com/itm/311390702562?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
 They're real. I can score those for under $50 usually at my local NMLC clearance rack.
Seriously I kinda feel left out here
I still grab Sig Gold if it's a suit, navy blazer with gold buttons, or made by Zegna. They sit sometimes but they eventually go out the door. Makes nice fodder since they're plentiful.
They probably don't fit me
Just sayin', I was in your shoes once not to long ago. I got a little peeved with people wouldn't explain to me what I was doing wrong here. But I get why they were peeved now. You can literally google what you just said "different brands of ralph lauren" and the first result is a Wikipedia article telling you what lines there are. The next few results are different forums (including this one) and eBay with threads on the Ralph Lauren lines and telling you about them. More...