or Connect

Posts by hbkshin

Really want boots. Grabbed these from Linda. Hope they fit http://www.ebay.com/itm/311390702562?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
 They're real. I can score those for under $50 usually at my local NMLC clearance rack.
Seriously I kinda feel left out here
I still grab Sig Gold if it's a suit, navy blazer with gold buttons, or made by Zegna. They sit sometimes but they eventually go out the door. Makes nice fodder since they're plentiful.
They probably don't fit me
Just sayin', I was in your shoes once not to long ago. I got a little peeved with people wouldn't explain to me what I was doing wrong here. But I get why they were peeved now. You can literally google what you just said "different brands of ralph lauren" and the first result is a Wikipedia article telling you what lines there are. The next few results are different forums (including this one) and eBay with threads on the Ralph Lauren lines and telling you about them. More...
Yeah when I posted it was the latest post but the thread moves faster than my fingers
^ Gonna be real with you. The RL is Lauren Ralph Lauren which is probably the lowest line beside Polo Association. You can find LRL quite often in discount stores and even current season runs about where you're pricing yours. You also claim the Stefano Ricci to be "New with Defect" which seems scummy to me cause it's more than likely used
I'm not sure if I should be glad or offended he didn't steal my listings too.