or Connect

Posts by jmart154

Not sure if these are glazed or not, but.. 
Successful change to a 4zip dark brown goat moto. Boooom.
Do you guys prefer dark brown goat on a moto or A2?
Will you guys be getting any tanner goods bifolds in oxblood any time soon?
shutup. I'm spreading the word on a quality Canadian company with quality leathers. 
http://canada.roots.com/VeniceJacketCasablanca/Men%27sTopsJacketsandOuterwear//19010026,default,pd.html?cgid=mensLeatherJackets&selectedColor=001   Roots Canada has some very very nice leathers. I tried this one on in store - smooth, soft lamb. Has a little bit of a sheen to it which i like.   Also, 20% off student discount 
If I wear a 9-9.5 shoe, what size would I be best ordering in the Iron Ranger? No stockists around where I live.
Double post.
I see where you're coming from and I respect your point. As a law student, I should have chosen my words a little bit more carefully as the logic of that point is porous. Anyway, to clarify, I simply mean that there are some people on this forum who make decisions on impulse. Unless you're settled on that colour, take the time to think about it as it's a sizeable investment and one that a lot of people want to make sure is the right one for years to come. The benefits of...
So what's your argument? That means absolutely nothing.