or Connect

Posts by jmart154

Not sure if these are glazed or not, but.. 
Successful change to a 4zip dark brown goat moto. Boooom.
Do you guys prefer dark brown goat on a moto or A2?
shutup. I'm spreading the word on a quality Canadian company with quality leathers. 
http://canada.roots.com/VeniceJacketCasablanca/Men%27sTopsJacketsandOuterwear//19010026,default,pd.html?cgid=mensLeatherJackets&selectedColor=001   Roots Canada has some very very nice leathers. I tried this one on in store - smooth, soft lamb. Has a little bit of a sheen to it which i like.   Also, 20% off student discount 
If I wear a 9-9.5 shoe, what size would I be best ordering in the Iron Ranger? No stockists around where I live.
Double post.
I see where you're coming from and I respect your point. As a law student, I should have chosen my words a little bit more carefully as the logic of that point is porous. Anyway, to clarify, I simply mean that there are some people on this forum who make decisions on impulse. Unless you're settled on that colour, take the time to think about it as it's a sizeable investment and one that a lot of people want to make sure is the right one for years to come. The benefits of...
So what's your argument? That means absolutely nothing.
Coming from someone with questionable taste in style - crocodile skin on a leather jacket?- I couldn't disagree with you more.My point is that it's a colour that is beyond flashy. If you plan on frequenting upper class nightclubs, you'll fit right in with all of the other dbags. Otherwise, get a leather in a more traditional colour. You won't regret it, and you'll turn heads for the right reasons.That being said, I actually like electric blue as a stand alone colour. I...