or Connect

Posts by stigz

skyline is an excellent seller. Great communication and quick to ship.
As neat as these jeans are, I don't feel it warrants a second thread. http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=250027
Added Levi's, dropped prices on existing items.
I have a few items I'd like to get rid of. I accept paypal (+3% or sent as gift, please). Local pickup is okay, too. I'm in Southern California. If you want better pictures, let me know. Hyden Yoo Cardigan Hoodie (Small) - $55>$50 Bought from Gilt a couple years ago. Worn a few times but only when it was initially bought it. 100% cashmere so it's very soft. Measurements (Bare with me - the fabric is quite stretchy) Shoulder - 18 P2P - 18 Length (From back collar...
I'm interested. How much? Or has it been sold already.
$65
Now $75
I have a bson double layer cardigan for sale. This is the one they sold at Context. I bought this last fall and never wore it for longer than 10 minutes. Its in perfect condition. Never been washed. The fabric is very light and quite soft. I'm looking to get $65 for it. Measurements: Shoulder: 17 Chest: 17.5 Length (From back of the collar): 30 The white v-neck part is 2 inches shorter. Sleeve: 26
I hear Crate denim is pretty lightweight. So 12oz? Maybe 14oz?
Both raginberriodoom and yayo are class act sellers. Good communication and fast shipping. Don't be afraid to buy from either one. They are legit.