or Connect

Posts by jibak

Barneys Boots   Size 10 Brown Worn once Comes with original box and 2 dustbags USD 100 shipped via EMS with tracking           APC Chelsea Boots   Size 42 Black Leather lined Almond toe Vibramed from day 1 Lightly worn & maintained using Saphir products Comes with 2 dust bags No original box but will be shipped double boxed securely  USD 120 shipped via EMS with tracking      
Alexandre Plokhov FW11 Zip Shoulder Pullover   Sizing Tagged 48 s2s: 17.75" p2p: for all intents and purposes 20.5" (semi-bat armpits)   Details Heavy zip shoulder Felt inside   Condition BRAND NEW WITH TAGS               USD 150 including paypal and shipping (via EMS express with tracking)
agree never seen it other than the leather vest version generally throughout different seasons if a jacket was worn on the runway with a huge scarf hiding the collar, the collar usually turned out to be the deal breaker that made the jacket nothing to write home about
Do u wear it buttoned up or something?
First season Lanvin hightops in one of the best colors.   Size 9 which fits like CP 42.   Same soles as the CP's mean indestructible heels.   Condition is excellent considering their age. Waxed laces still stiff, Satin toecap without any pulls, Suede accents still nubby.   Only comes with two dustbags. The box got destroyed during moving :( Will be shipped bubble wrapped in a sturdy box.    Price includes paypal and shipping via EMS express with...
Didnt know theres a jacket version... http://item.rakuten.co.jp/non-fiction/rg0601a/
That that first season good good
Only sleeves are long on me. Considered wearing them cuffed but figured the knit fabric might not hold the shape well down the line and hang like sleeve of wizard. Had to get it tailored just like the patch bomber. My other problem is how pointy the shoulders be if i dont pat them down. Like julius pagoda shoulders. Maybe just the way it was stored folded from the manufacturer.
^
iirc the white robo sweater was worn under the waxed toggle bomber on the runway. Always thought that it makrs you look like youre wearing a sports bra