or Connect

Posts by jibak

Show em the link, its the wrong thread count
US10
Barneys New York FW08 Boots   Size 10 (outsole length 11.5") Aged cognac leather Waxed laces Stacked wooden heels Worn once (only sign of slightest wear is on vamp; heels show no wear) Comes with original box and 2 dustbags Price includes paypal and shipping via EMS with tracking  
Alexandre Plokhov FW11 Zip Shoulder Pullover   Sizing Tagged 48 s2s: 17.75" p2p: for all intents and purposes 20.5" (semi-bat armpits)   Details Gunmetal color way (3rd pic depicts the true color) Heavy zip shoulder Felt inside   Condition BRAND NEW WITH TAGS               USD 100 including paypal and shipping (via EMS express with tracking)
agree never seen it other than the leather vest version generally throughout different seasons if a jacket was worn on the runway with a huge scarf hiding the collar, the collar usually turned out to be the deal breaker that made the jacket nothing to write home about
Do u wear it buttoned up or something?
First season Lanvin hightops in one of the best colors.   Size 9 which fits like CP 42 (outsole 12").   Same vulcanized soles as the CP's which means indestructible heels.   Condition is excellent considering their age. Waxed laces still stiff, Satin toecap free of any pulls, Suede accents still nubby. Leather lining shows no wear.   Only comes with two dustbags. The box got destroyed during moving :( Will be shipped bubble wrapped in a sturdy box.    Price...
Didnt know theres a jacket version... http://item.rakuten.co.jp/non-fiction/rg0601a/
That that first season good good
Only sleeves are long on me. Considered wearing them cuffed but figured the knit fabric might not hold the shape well down the line and hang like sleeve of wizard. Had to get it tailored just like the patch bomber. My other problem is how pointy the shoulders be if i dont pat them down. Like julius pagoda shoulders. Maybe just the way it was stored folded from the manufacturer.