or Connect

Posts by jibak

Ah, i misinterpreted. I meant to say there are two versions of the SS15 creepers. The non-patent ones will be copped for sure
further price reductions
As are the zip front creepers from SS15. Ironic how most of clothings I cop are from FW seasons but the CP collabs strictly from SS seasons
After multiple seasons of coppin at retail then only to find out all of them could be had for a fraction of retail theres really no sense in helping the retailers continue to stock geller. The fact that the more interesting pieces are all acquired secondhand from jp doesnt help either... Too bad this wont persuade the price points to come down but instead may jeopardize the existence of a brand =T
I thought ninety dollars bape tees were hilarious but i guess we are all getting older together...
Geller = strictly sales season cop now What pieces flew off the shelves at retail & never to be seen at second hand market at any substantial mark downs? Could count with one hand the items that i couldnt obtain below retail somewhere somehow at certain point. Even the pieces that were supposedly never produced for retail or picked up by no stores eventually pop up for chump change if you just wait wait wait...
That tatras bomber betraying a lot of those sold by the hype Whoevers cuttin the patterns needs to step up. Design is nice but execution is still lackin after what, 6yrs? At least get correct wit that sleeves. Its the same pattern as FW07 dinner jacket for fuck sakes
price down 
Got swayed by the tarmac bomber hype Long and wide sleeve hem problem isnt too bad but i find the material to be too shiny for my liking. Any idea if washing or dry cleaning might take away some of that sheen or will it make the nylon shine even more?
Size 42.5 (outsole length 12'') Brand new in box with dust bags   USD 235 including paypal and shipping