or Connect

Posts by jibak

Arent they the metropolitan pants
Thank its the pleat that lines up with the belt loop?
Sorry. Wont happen again.
BNWT aw14 flecked zipper blazer in darker grey in size 50 up for sale... on you know where... as soon as my camera gets fixed    
How did they stumble upon a fuck ton of jazz shoes when they were not that readily available to begin with even back then? The runway left over stash? Pre CP collab geller footwears were either hit or miss (geller GATs or AF1 mids anyone?) but them jazz shoes are still one of my favs to this day.
Richard jacket over the long shirt to work is questionable on several accounts tho
Yet another A-line jacket... The reason i didnt pick up the FW hooded bomber even though everything else was butter So many nice designs i can only drool at bc the shoulder/chest is TIGHT for my size yet the waist is wide like maternity clothes... The fitting models are gorgeous Aryan specimen but why do end products fit like they are made to measure for teletubbies?
Anyone privy to the backstory for this: http://item.rakuten.co.jp/wonderrex/9264780196150/
Geller has no idea how to cut pants esp in thick fabric. Unless u chop ur balls off forget about "thick wool" pants circa 09 tanker pants. Your waist-pocket-hip having no breathing room (not to mention u cant sit down) but baggy and "shape holding" in all sorts of wrong places. U gotta love it by now. Its like a guessing game of which pieces are intentionally and quite safe to say completely obsolete amongst... um impulsive buy candidates backed by online hype that no one...
because tucking in bombers and jackets just wasn't cringe worthy enough