or Connect

Posts by jibak

That tatras bomber betraying a lot of those sold by the hype Whoevers cuttin the patterns needs to step up. Design is nice but execution is still lackin after what, 6yrs? At least get correct wit that sleeves. Its the same pattern as FW07 dinner jacket for fuck sakes
price down 
Got swayed by the tarmac bomber hype Long and wide sleeve hem problem isnt too bad but i find the material to be too shiny for my liking. Any idea if washing or dry cleaning might take away some of that sheen or will it make the nylon shine even more?
Size 42.5 (outsole length 12'') Brand new in box with dust bags   USD 350 including paypal and shipping  
Size 48Sample tagDouble waist drawstringsDrawstrings at outseam
Torso looks good par, just the arms could be slimmer. Reminds me of the first season (FW07) "dinner jacket" in terms of non-tapering sleeves
Robert Geller SS09 Linen Shorts GraySize 46
Dont remember the first RG X CP coat having some sort of drawstrings like that. But the second collab coat had them. Perhaps some kind of an evil hybrid thievery going on over there
So used to finding even semi grail status pieces nowadays for less than 5 bills due to multiple factors its been a minute since i bought anything at retail.
Offers welcome