or Connect

Posts by jibak

Cloak SS06 Tuxedo Jacket   Size S Hand tailored Standing collar with peak lapels Satin accents Fully lined   BRAND NEW WITH TAGS               USD 375 including paypal and shipping (via EMS express with tracking)
Cloak SS06 Safari Jacket   Size S Wolf buttons Pointy cuffs BRAND NEW WITH TAGS               USD 475 including paypal and shipping (via EMS express with tracking)
Cloak SS06 Trench Coat   Size M Unlined summer weight coat Brand new without tags           USD 350 including paypal and shipping (via EMS express with tracking)
Cloak SS06 Hunting Jacket Size S Wolf buttons Insane details & construction Brand new without tags                       USD 450 including paypal and shipping (via EMS express with tracking)
Ebay, now
I got mines in my usual CP size and they fit fine but yea the materials are nothin to write home about
That sucks but regardless of fabric composition any front pockets that are not angled but that are simply nothing more than slits alongside the outseam should not actually be used as pockets i.e. putting in hands or... just anything. Thats why i Exclusively choose those with trouser front pockets when it comes to geller pants. Regular jean front pockets are also too mundane, again when it comes to geller pants.
Like i said before its funny how geller's "next" show puts me on hold on copping current seasons.. The hubris of reinventing the same theme over and over again every single season... This applies to CP sneakers, zip blzaers and flight pants just off the top of my head...
Second this.Like many unfortunate early geller pieces, yet another interestingly designed but very very poorly executed piece. Tailoring is simply not there even though pattern work is complicated.Speaking of which, what I miss the most about Cloak when both AP and RG were involved is that pieces were both interesting and well tailored. I am yet to see a well tailored suit from geller yet. And many of his outerwears esp. the bombers with either horizontal or vertical...
I have a size 48 that I altered to fit a "true 48". It was originally very boxy and bulked up awkwardly huge in the back. The fact that it was double vented was also odd (although not so outrageous for a "riding" coat, as evidenced by the front hem being able to be buttoned up to help that cause) so I made it single vented like a regular coat. It had THAT much extra fabric in the back to make that possible. Thinking about selling it but the money I could get for it won't...