or Connect

Posts by eviltimeban

Some recent fits:          
Thanks for all the thumbs recently gents, three 20(+) thumbed fits in a row!  
Last time out I didn't give a proper picture of this suit, so here goes:     Suitsupply TM Lewin Brooks Bros
One from the other week, was on a recent shopping spree in London but most of the Jermyn Street shops were closed by the time I got down there. Luckily, Boggi was open so I picked up this shirt, as worn here with a Brooks Bros tie:  
Everything here is great.
 Probably. It could also be something to do with being confident in their looks - and being slightly extrovert. Having said that, I do agree with you somewhat - though there may be a bit of vanity thrown in as well!  
My first ever Suitsupply suit, the Soho model. Worn with a Drake's tie, TM Lewin shirt, and Grenson shoes:    
Haven't posted in ages. How's everybody?  
I don't get involved in many discussions here anymore but the last few pages have been interesting reading.   I fully agree that mirror shine is an option (and also, if you can do it right!) but only in the right context. What I like about Nick's posts is that he always looks "cool" - relaxed, easy going, and friendly with his smile (good looks help too ). It does look like he just "threw it on". However when you look closely at what he is wearing, the quality is superb,...
 Just a tip - select the larger image option when posting pictures, that might give us a better idea of what you are wearing. A couple of close ups too are also nice. As for the fit, can't tell if that is black or navy, anyway the trousers look like they might be too loose or too long, from the way they are baggy around your thighs. I know, this happens to me on occasion, when the cut of the upper part of the trousers is too wide.