or Connect

Posts by ZachBhai

Thanks for the help, all that were helpful! I'll keep lurking, hopefully learning.
      Formerly yes, currently, no. I won't name websites that encourage crap like that, but I bought in. Short story: I lost a lot of weight (90 lbs), and was buying a little clothes as a reward. I tried to be one to do my research, and I did. I've read endless websites and blogs related to style. The truth is, there is as much crap advice out there as there is sound, probably even more (this website is one of the worst offenders simply because it is near impossible to...
An honest critique of my own work:   Ok so this is horrible, I don't even know where to begin. First the tie, burn it (Seriously lime green is never good...). Second that ps is way to matchy. I really cant see when you wouldn't have some other shade of blue in your fit that matches it, so if I was you I'd burn it. That shirt is also way to matchy with that jacket. Pink shirts are hard to pull off right, and this isn't an example of it done right. So you can keep the...
Well no disrespect is perceived here! I don't see how you thought this thread ever had worth though since, imo, it had some gross stuff from the start. Is there a bad taste thread? Maybe all n00bs should be required to place their first post there...
Sorry to offend all the eyes! I was having fun, I wasn't trying to get people fired up or thinking I was trolling, oops, n00b problems I guess, I figured posting a silly fit in the peacock edition would offend less. I have read through this entire thread, and yeah there is some gross stuff (including mine) I agree this tie is beyond horrible. Here is how I usually wear the jacket:          Although I don't wear it often, as I don't like wearing dark pants (these are...
Peacock: