or Connect

Posts by super1flavor

And I deleted my posts again. Trying to add some helpful context, but these roving trolls still exist on here, such as long_knives, who I could argue, has far more time available to chime into a discussion and yet not add any value. It appears another a hole supports your mission to make this place unpleasant. Yes, I had some time on my hands yesterday (my rare posting), to articulate why Yoox is no longer a great place to shop. And as for bringing up how much I spend, a...

This is a very strange comment.   Rather talk about Yoox stuff or the difference in the sales. But thanks for whatever that is above...
Yes, yes. An internet forum where one can convey thoughts. Didn't realize there was an acceptable word count. My apologies. 
 Yeah, I don't work with them and their customer service is pretty poor, so there's that...Inventory is superb and I'll say it again, this is a perfect example of how I see a lot of things on FarFetch website start as cheaper $471 and now even less with their discounts. 10% more and this sweater is $297. On Mr.Porter it started at $645 and with 30% off its now...
You do make another good point that there is less surplus to even make its way over to Yoox. Which ties into what I initially said, that other retailers have grown and are far more competitive to move their own inventory without the help of Yoox. I hear you on everything else. 
I'm very underwhelmed by the recent Yoox merchandise and more importantly, their pricing. I suppose however, with ecommerce booming, maybe others are just catching up and in many cases, beating Yoox. Farfetch has some far superior items and I am seeing Aspesi, Zanone and other sweaters, current season for $100-$150. I had one in my dream box, almost similar, with a higher cashmere content (100% versus 70%), for $410 + 30% off. For a business that bases itself on the...
I wholeheartedly agree with this statement. There are occasionally good things about SF, but this is the typical thread that leaves me scratching my head drinking my morning coffee. That said, after many years of fighting the urge to own a pair of black pants, I recently made the plunge and bought a really nice 100% cotton (Caruso) pair and they have worked beautifully in my wardrobe. They actually work best for casual wear, which I know is a complete contradiction to the...