or Connect

Posts by Aske

Quote: Sorry, I'm a moron and rushed this. Size III. Measurements edited in. Woops!
I'm super bummed that I have to sell this. I had to be convinced that it is slightly too small for me. I hate my life.   From the current fw14 season winter weeds, this jacket just dropped. Condition is brand new with tags. One of the best pieces of this season, stockists are just now starting to get these. Storm colorway, dark charcoal body with black knit sleeves with flecks of charcoal. Retailed for $740.   Asking $500 shipped, just wanna get back what I...
Clover is here!!     I'm in love. Was a bit worried that it wouldn't fit as it's a III and I'm usually a small in outerwear, but the fit is perfect for me. I'm anxiously waiting for the cold weather to get here so I can wear this thing every other day. The sleeves feel so substantial, everything about it is perfect
Indeed it is, teddy kenickie II
The shoulders on it are very strange, you can see it in a lot of model photos, but otherwise I really love it.
Hola, recently got a new jacket, 2 fits     APC/Cos/+J/CPs     APC/Uniqlo/Levis/Asos
Have had my Toj0 for about 3 months now and am just now starting to wear it nicely and actually do it justice. Felt like I needed to include an updated picture to sorta make up for the ones I submitted on the day I got it. Leather is still soft and buttery as ever and I couldn't be happier, basically been wearing it every other day in the cooler weather. If you're still on the fence, maybe this will help, I've enjoyed it every day I've had it.
Looking for a suiting wool ma1 in sz46, can trade or just buy
Also, really really interested in black or charcoal wool ma1, sz 46. Could work out a price, and I've also got a sz48 black/black toj0 2013 I can trade.
Interest check on toj0 2013 black/black sz 48 w/ 50 length