or Connect

Posts by ScottMC

I think a Loden suede semi brogue with dark Brown soles would be nice for fall.
I think your best option would be a lightweight Merino wool quarter zip and some chukkas with rubber soles. No need for athletic specific fabrics/shoes when one is not actually playing sports.
@venividivici In the photos of the Loden loafer, the one on the left is the normal Uetam. On the right is my interpretation of a shorter vamp, which I think looks a lot better. The picture below of the black penny loafer is an actual picture of the short vamp Uetam, not the normal Uetam.
I would be interested if we could do it on the short vamp Uetam last. I feel the vamp on the standard Uetam is a bit too long. I would prefer a bit more of the foot to show. Similar to an Alden tassel loafer. Below is an approximation of the short vamp Uetam in Loden, and an actual picture of a short vamp Uetam penny loafer done for the ArmouryHK.
Sold
I would just like to echo what @institches said above regarding the service. NMWA provides an absolutely amazing level of service. On a separate note: I would hate to see that service exploited.
2 Staple BB OCBDs in excellent pre-owned condition with no flaws or stains. Slim fit size 15x34 with pocket. These are the "must irons" which take a press so nicely, and have a much nicer hand than the non-irons. I believe these go for $95 these days.   Asking $60 shipped CONUS, international at cost. Feel free to ask questions.
New without tags Eidos Napoli Linen/Cotton Marcus sport shirt. Purchased from Haymaker's (which currently has the shirt on sale from $225 to $157). The Marcus runs long in the sleeve in my opinion. The sleeves were originally 35.25", I had them shortened by Haymaker's in store tailor to 34.25". The work was done well, but this made the shirt final sale. My loss is your gain, as this shirt turned out a bit too slim for me. It is a bit shorter in length, so it would look...
Fine with me. This will be an excellent makeup.
@NickPollica Can you provide any details about this suit? Ciro DB? Sal Pant? (I think these pants are the same suit?)