Posts by ScottMC

Wonerful Fall/Winter weight NWT Chocolate Brown Merino Polo size Small ~ EU48. As seen here:   http://bergbergstore.com/merino-polo-collar-sweater-chocolate.html?___store=us   Sadly the sizing did not quite work for me. The item is conveniently located stateside for a US buyer, ready for immediate shipment. Measurements provided on product page at B&B. Asking $50 shipped CONUS. Feel free to ask questions.
Great, just specify in the gift message section?
@gdl203 Is it possible to pre-order a Lorenzo odd trouser instead of Sal? Also, to dig up the horse for one more beating: the consensus is to size down for the Ulster coat since it runs large? Thanks.
SOLD The perfect spring/summer shoe. Alden Snuff Suede Unlined LHS Loafer size 10D on the Van last. The shoe needs no introduction. Wear them with jeans, a sport coat or even a suit. Just wear them and they will look better with each wear. I am the original owner and have taken excellent care, they just don't see any action these days. Flex welt soles still have plenty of life.   Asking $250 OBO shipped CONUS.   Feel free to ask questions.
Beautiful Zegna double breasted sport coat. Original price around $3,000. Size IT48R/US38R. Made up in a wonderful Beige Wool 40% Silk 35% Linen 25% blend with subtle Blue overcheck, it is ideal for Spring and Summer. The Off-White Mother of Pearl buttons accent the beige and tan tones of the fabric. This is the "easy" model - soft shouldered, slimmer and more youthful. *Please note the inside anchor button has come off, but is included to be re-attached quite easily by...
Guys, I'd like to go in on the Bonafe Hunter boot, but I need sizing references for the 363MOD last. Can you compare to Carmina Rain? Thanks in advance.
I just need to put this out there once: If anyone got the Eidos Fresco suit in size 48 and is planning not to keep it please let me know.
If anyone got the Eidos NMWA Fresco suit in size 48 and doesn't want it, please let me know.
Sure:
No problem. The order was #11510