or Connect

Posts by ScottMC

Price Drop
size?
price drop
Custom fit regent dress shirt size 15-33. Nice thick MOP buttons, side gussets, spread collar. One of Polo's nicest dress shirts. A staple. Asking $50 $45 shipped conus.
Does anyone know where I can get a pair of Brown Cottesmore Jodhpur Boots?  
Allen Edmonds Schautal/MacNeil size 10.5D. Snuff suede. Excellent condition, soles have very little wear. Includes box and shoe bags. Asking $80 shipped CONUS.
Does anyone know how much seam allowance is generally in the waist of a suitsupply jacket? (Particularly the Napoli)? I need about 0.8-1" let out around the buttoning point.   Thanks.
NWOT Suitsupply Soho Light Grey Plain 38R. Jacket is unaltered. The pants have been finished with a 29" inseam and 1.5" cuffs (which leaves an extra 1.5"). The pants got some small snags at the tailor, on the inside of the upper thigh. They are small and not noticeable. I had them stitched over (last picture). I will also include the extra fabric from the pants if you prefer to have them rewoven or repaired in a different manner. Full measurements on SS website. Asking...
Ralph Lauren Marlow Cordovan Wingtips made by Crockett & Jones. Size 10D. Excellent condition. Hardly any creasing/rolling as you can see. Soles still in great shape. These have always been treed and boxed. A light brushing and buffing was done occasionally. They have never seen any polish/cream/saphir. Asking $325 shipped CONUS.
I have owned around 10 pairs of AEs in the last 3-4 years. Every time I get a new pair it seems to have more flaws than the last. My most recent purchase of a pair of Strands looked like someone had stepped on the shoes before they were sent out. Do mainstream consumers who pay retail actually put up with this? Has anyone here noticed? This is the end for me.