or Connect

Posts by ScottMC

I had the sleeves lengthened on both of my SS Napolis and you really don't notice the extra distance. 1/4 to 3/8" sounds like a very reasonable amount.
If any Dutch user can proxy for me from the Suitsupply Netherlands online outlet which was recently opened, I would greatly appreciate it and pay a proxy fee, of course. Thanks.
Are there any Dutch users that could proxy from the outlet? I'm ready to move on a suit, and my PayPal is locked and loaded. Please PM me if anyone can help. Thanks.   Edit: I'm located in the US.
Contest Entry: If it were possible to wear all five of these items at once, I would do so. Cantarelli Herringbone Jacket Alfred Sargent Cambridge Boot in Snuff Alfred Sargent Ramsey in Snuff G. Inglese Butcher Stripe Cotton/Linen G. Inglese Pink Cotton/Linen
Fit pic added for reference.
@PinkPantser I really like that navy Soho. Is that the one from a few seasons ago? I wish they would bring back the navy plain Soho.
Not sure if anyone is aware/cares, but Suitsupply will be opening a Dallas location inside of Stanley Korshak next month.   I am commissioning my first MTM SC tomorrow in Houston, and will take delivery in Dallas at the new Korshak store.  
Price drop. Steal price.
Does this seem like a normal amount of creasing and micro-creasing after 2 wears?
Got my Walnut Strands from the Nordstrom Anniversary sale early access. Does anyone know how to combat the squeaky tongue rubbing when I walk?