or Connect

Posts by ScottMC

Cursing myself for missing the Skoak Polo Derby boot. If anyone has a UK9 that doesn't work out for them please let me know.
Cursing myself for missing the Skoak Polo Derby boot. If anyone has a UK9 that doesn't work out for them please let me know.
Didn't someone say they were having the Light Prussian Blue "Madapolam" Fresco Chambray made up? I'd love to see pictures of that.
I'm just going to leave this here...(Hemp hopsack from NMWA, fairly certain this is the new modified Lorenzo cut)
@dbbradle Very nice, what last is that? Inca?
[[SPOILER]] Any chance we can switch this to the Rain last, for those with not so narrow feet? Carmina has confirmed they can make the 80092 on Rain. Still just as elegant, if not more so, than Robert. Worth a shot.
I think its supposed to look like this:    @Don L it looks like you are missing one of the metal sliders, which has caused the fixed tab to pass directly over one side of the metal frame and cover it. Looks like it might be an error, unless you requested it that way.  
Yes. When I first made the switch I didn't even want to wear them, just look at them.
Does anyone know the price on this new Indigo Pea Coat?
Hmm very interesting, thanks for the info. The 48 is on its way to me as we speak, but it may end up needing a new home if it runs too short. @justinkapur