or Connect

Posts by ScottMC

@gdl203 @conceptual 4est Any chance of getting a Lorenzo odd trouser pre-ordered? 
Did anyone think their pair ran rather small? I always wear 9UK Rain and have a Chocolate Adelaide that is quite comfy, these killed my feet first time out. Thanks for any reply. 
Oh how I wish this Eidos pre-order setup had been available for SS16.   @gdl203 Can you confirm which direction Sal separates side tabs will face? Thanks
Greetings and Sal-utations. Khaki Cavalry twill. I may have to lengthen 1/4" to accommodate for the 14/15 oz cotton wrinkle. (X-post from NMWA thread)
@kwv07 Thanks. The waistband is just under 2". Leg opening on my size 48 is 7.5" hemmed around 30"
Greetings and Sal-utations. Khaki Cavalry twill. I may have to lengthen 1/4" to accommodate for the 14/15 oz cotton wrinkle.
I vote shaft and tongue in a color/leather that would as closely resemble the Burgundy shell as possible, in order to create the look of all shell. Any thoughts?  @steveyoo1983 
Crap, that looks really good. Now my size is gone :(
I would be very interested in an all shell Galway
Is anybody having lots of squeaking with their Polo Wingtip GMTO? Forgive the terminology, but I believe it is from the tongue rubbing inside the shaft. It happens while walking. I'm not sure if there's a solution.