or Connect

Posts by ScottMC

Can you post some pictures of the new Hudson Navy Plain when you get a chance? I'd really like to see it in the wild. Thanks.
The Napoli got no love in the FW pre-order that's my favourite fit.
I want to point out to everyone that the new Fall selection isn't limited to just the Pre-Order page. If you navigiate to the Fall/Winter Collection of each category there is other stuff to be found. I have found new shirts, shoes and pants, such as these houndstooth ones with ambrosi-esque extended waistband, pleats and side tabs:  
Without condoning... or condemning. I understand.
^@razl I tend to agree with you. I felt my post was highly relevant and adds to the discussion.
Beautiful shoe from Skoaktiebolaget. Worn very lightly. Includes original everything. Uetem last, size UK9.5. Asking $275 CONUS. Any questions just ask.
Pre-Order F/W '14 is up  
Thanks again for the slick deal. Still getting used to these wider legs.
@timotune, I don't know how this slipped by unnoticed. Any details/more pics? That lapel looks awesome, Ariston hopsack?
These are the light grey hopsack I got from @europrep. I've decided to wear them like a grown man. What do you guys think? Size 32, USA cut, leg openings are at 8 1/8", styled with Carmina Uetam penny loafers. Bonus Action Shot: