or Connect

Posts by vestbash

I have had many of the older polo branded models like the jodhpurs, loafers, and ptbs. Currently I have a pair of polo ptbs, RL ptbs, RL loafers, and lindricks. The finishing and coloration of the shells were different from the polo to RL models, there seems to be less variance now but still changes in finishing and of course variance in the shells as supplied by horween. If you look into the C&J reddit AMA they talk a little bit about how their shell finishing has changed...
the marlow blucher? The marlow blucher does get restocked periodically. I have both the lindricks and an older pair of the polo branded marlows bluchers in the lighter shell cordovan, I like the marlows better personally.
These are American, right? The markings and pattern look American and not Italian. They are probably by Ansewn, which was a American moccasin manufacturing company in the Lewiston area owned by the Rancourt family, then owned by Allen Edmonds, then purchased back by the Rancourt family. It essentially became what is Rancourt now. That is my guess.
I am a 10D brannock. We have similar feet.  Carmina:9UK Forest8.5UK Detroit9UK Oscar Alden9.5D Barrie/Trubalance10D Aberdeen, Grant10E Plaza Vass43F last C&J by RL 10D Marlow (? last)9.5D Lindrick (325) I would feel safe recommended 43F for a 10E foot with a normal instep. 
Crockett & Jones, that's just a rebranded Harvard loafer.
Most of AS for BB Peal shoes are on the 87 last. 
Those are by Alfred Sargent
TB is real
 "Viberg sizing corresponds nearly directly to UK sizing. I have worked with Viberg for 3+ years. They don't call it UK sizing, but that's effectively what it is." I know I am being pedantic, but Viberg does not mark there boots in UK sizes, and Fok essentially confirms that. Fok is just saying that due to their lasts running large the marked sized is effectively UK relative to brannock. He is not contradicting the website. 
This is factually incorrect. Viberg lasts just fit large relative to brannock. From the Viberg website "... We do not prescribe to a UK sizing system" https://viberg.com/pages/size-guide For what it's worth I can only wear my brandy shells with dress socks, I went a half size down from TTS.