Posts by vestbash

These shoes are not goodyear welted, they are blake stitched. I am not an expert on TB shoes by any means but I am very familiar with shoes in general. In light of the lack of the metal heel plate the toe tap is correct. That being said, they are significantly worse quality than any TB shoe I've ever seen and likely not of english origin. The outsole is imitation leather. The grosgrain pull tab looks correct. The construction and materials do not instill confidence that...
I'd be interested, depends on the colors.
I have models in shell from EG, Alden, and Rancourt and have had others from C&J. Under the $1k mark, for a first shell loafer, I would go with an unlined Alden for Brooks Brothers loafer in #8 cordovan. 
Those knapp lwbs are not shell.
TY-not sure how I missed out on that when I was on the BS site.
I'm looking for the C&J harvard in whiskey cordovan. Anyone now if it can be purchased online anywhere?
Enzo Bonafe, Antonio Meccariello, Vass all have a galway style boot they could most likely make in a woman's size. https://www.meccarielloshoes.it/product/made-to-order-bimaterial/
enzo bonafe
The pattern. One is a split toe the other is not.
Politely ask if you may return the tie on your dime. I do not accept returns but if a buyer asks to return an item I will allow them to provided the item is returned in the same condition and they pay return shipping.