or Connect

Posts by Tiago Charneca

Hi, i am selling a brand new (only tried them out at home and they didnt fit) pair of Levis 511 W33 L32 in Moss blue, 100% cotton. They look awesome but... since they were a gift from relatives that bought them in the USA, they dont fit me.   The leather patch is in a different material than all the pairs of levis i have worn and bought throughout the years and the denim is nice and thick. Im really sad to let these go, but no point of having them any more on the...
Hi, for sale i have a pair of brand new (never worn or tried out) Dockers Alpha Khaki in Midnight W34 L32. Please note that these measurements are more a w33 L32, because these pants are slim fit.   http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251426804113?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649   Also, i have a pair which was bought in the USA by relatives as a gift but that doesnt fit. So im selling that too, its a pair of Levis 511 W33 L32 (true measurements feel more like...
Just found out that the heel on my vintage brown leather desert boots began to tear, and is now showing a hole that is uncomfortable when walking.   What bugs me is that the boots arent even 1 year old. And i havent worn them everyday or abused them.   Here is a picture.        I sent an email to clarks but they didnt even bothered to respond... poor quality, made in vietnam boots, thats all i can say. I hope the beeswax pair i bought doesnt...
I love the Clark's desert boots. I had the brown vintage leather ones for like 8 or 9 months (and applied mistermint beeswax/dubbin) on them. Just got the beeswax model. My favorite boots. Shame they are slippery on wet surfaces. Here is a picture of them.