or Connect

Posts by ats200

I can't really tell from the picture what's happening but it almost seems like it would be like that because the button is in the wrong spot or your shoulders are uneven. I really have no idea though
Try Thick as Thieves. It may be too short of notice but you can order a M2M suit exactly how you want it. That's what I did for my wedding this April and it was awesome.Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk
They occasionally have 5 for $160 plus free shipping which is $32 each but that's the best I have seen
it's on Overstock for $278 brand new althought with a brown strap, I love the watch though
Is this a real thread? I'm all for symmetrical laces but I'll I hope to never associate with someone who judges a person on the symmetry of their shoe laces.
answered a few posts up
I have a Sevilla and Lazio model both purchased as 36R but in hindsight I wish I would have bought 36S because I needed to have the sleeves adjusted on both but only slightly. The problem is that they don't always offer everything in 36S so I didn't have an option at the time. The Sevilla was definitely a fuller fit that I wouldn't recommend if they even still sell it. I actually took it into the Suitsupply store here in Vegas not too long ago and they suggested I exchange...
I'm curious, what would be the other options in this price range? I've got a couple from Suitsupply, a couple of the Benjamin suits from eHaberdasher, and one from Thick as Thieves. I also have a TM Lewin half canvass suit and a Ludlow on the way.   Wondering what else I might be able to try before stepping up into a higher level suit.     To the OP though, my suitsupply suits fit very well after a little tailoring and I'm a super slim guy. I'm 5'8 and 135. I'll...
This suit is on sale at J Crew, it's a ludlow Glen Plaid wool/polyamide blend. I really love the suit but am curious if this is suitable for an office setting and if it's purely a winter style. My wife says winter but I can see it in the summer as well with a light blue shirt.   It's noted as black and khaki with a blue overcheck. Let me know your thoughts!
Just posting as a major thank you to Viccel.   I placed an order for 11 pairs of socks from Viccel on March 15. The order was for my wedding socks; I had been looking everywhere for solid light pink socks and surprisingly, they weren't very easy to find. Myself and my two groomsmen all wore our own light grey suits, white shirts, black ties, and brought out a little of the wedding color with our socks and pocket squares.   The thing is, about a week after placing my...