or Connect

Posts by Munky

My grammar was awful in that last post. It should have read something like: "Apart from regular brushing and occasional  conditioning...etc."
Apart from the occasional conditioning, is it possible to look after a pair of shoes only with neutral polish - apart from regular brushing?
That you are flexing the shoes explains a lot, grnfy! I didn't realise this and I am sure the 'normal' view of these is fine!  I hope you enjoy them!  
 I don't want to be rude, but aren't these beyond, reasonable, repair?  I can't see how they are 'lightly used'. It looks as though the previous owner had bought shoes that were too small for him. I can't really see a major difference between the 'abnormal' and 'normal' shots. I might be completely wrong on this and fully accept other views. 
Thanks for this, Sleepy. I have moved on from Renapur and mostly use Saphir Creme Universelle. It's easy to use and doesn't leave any white marks on coloured shoes. I will try your wax suggestion. Munky
My red Boughton's still leak colour onto brushes and cloths. My newer green ones don't do this. Is there anything I should be doing, here? Is there anything that will seal the red ones?  I use a limited amount of product on both but mostly rely on brushing. 
 Here in the UK, that is!  
We are all mad, here, Layered!  
A Fine Pair of Shoes sell these bright orange galoshes. Ideal for those extrovert moments in the rain.     http://www.afinepairofshoes.co.uk/collections/sale-price-desc/products/covys-cover-shoes-orange-premium