or Connect

Posts by wilay05

@size 38R I totally thought to myself, "I bet 38r would like this" when I found this.
Sweet!! I thought it was but I wasn't sure! Thanks!
SOME STUFF FROM THE LAST 2 WEEKS... NM Tie...this weave anything special?  Frye Size 13J Crew Barbour Style Jacket [[SPOILER]] Church's 9CCowtown Boots...Is this leather anything exotic? I can't tell.   [[SPOILER]] Massimo Bizzocchi Linen Pocketsquare - pretty sick  [[SPOILER]] Pendleton Size L Sports Jacket Shirt ThingOxxford Clothes Cashwool 46 - awesome pattern
Legend.. Wait for it...dary!!
Thank you!
Found these today at a shop I rarely go to... Anyone know who the maker is?    [[SPOILER]]     [[SPOILER]]
I wish I could go on all day thrift benders like yall. Unfortunately I'll be attending a graduation.
So say June 1st I use up all my 100 free listings, then open a store on the 2nd. I would only get an additional 400 listings, not 500? Sorry, just trying to get the most listings for my buck.
It'd pretty ridic. I had them make an announcement but no one came forward. The cashier said they didn't sell any glasses in the time period I lost them, so someone probably stole them from the store. How odd. I'm going to call tomorrow to see if someone turned them in. Doubtful. I'm getting some new Persols anyway, buy its ridic that someone would want my glasses
Good day turned bad when I lost my prescription eyeglasses at the Goodwill...didn't realize it until I got into the car.  Tried for an hour to find them bak in the store with no luck.  One of the workers said they found in the dressing room I was in and then placed them in the glasses bin.  When we looked for them, they were gone.  Who the hell buys someone else's PRESCRIPTION sunglasses!!! The frames are a no name Chinese brand! GRRR.  Good thing I'm getting new glasses...