or Connect

Posts by wilay05

Wow nice finds in the last 2 posts!!
I'm Asian so that's not as attractive an option for me. Been there done that
Offtopic. Anyone backpack through Europe before. Gf and I are thinking of going for a month or so in the summer. Advice on how to keep the trip at thrift prices???
I think negative feedback here was definitely warranted....
love ostrich boots. awesome find!
yep.  It seems like all the Zegna fakes i run across are all horrible and not even close to resembling the real stuff.  usually, the tags are awful and a dead giveaway.
 What a mess...hope it works out
so a follow up on what I posted earlier regarding Detailed seller ratings...I ran some reports to figure out who gave me the low seller rating for shipping costs.  Turns out it was for a thick cashmere sweater, that cost me $8.29 to ship via priority mail (put in a shipping box, wrapped with tissue paper, inside a plastic envelope).  Best part about the whole situation, I charged this bastard less than what it cost me to ship it!!!!!!!!!! Anyone ever have this situation...
Well before I got serious about selling on eBay, I had two transactions that got low ratings for shipping costs. I never charge more than an reasonable estimate of the actual shipping costs, so I'm not sure those were justified. I have had around 150+ transactions and received positive feedback for every sale. I got the top rated status last month, and have tried very hard to make every one of my customers happy. I looked through all the sales I have had in the last month,...
Hahahaha I know it's frowned upon to give actual numbers, so I found a loophole lol