or Connect

Posts by Indyoshi68

Just having a little chuckle at your expense, watch! Navy EC's today, with some loud chinos to Spice it up! Already ready for after work.
+1 - I thought i was good when I hit JAB for 3 pair in Oct-Nov... But 3 AE MTOs, a black grain brogued Santoni captoe blucher, a black TBNY apron toe loafer and black Magnanni stitched toe blucher later, I'm down 3. (I owned ONE black shoe prior)For the AE loyalists who'd trash these last three buys:TBNY RETAIL: $299 - paid $44.87MAGNANNI: $299 - paid $57.89SANTONI: $425 - paid $84 + change$1000 worth of shoes for under $189? I'm good with that, and I'll have them...
Yes, it was a reference to meeting Paul and giving Allison kudos. It didn't feel creepy at the time... Gotta make sure i attach all quotes that I'm responding to. And she's taken. You'll have to cast your line in another part of the sea, Dale!!! lol
Ah... well, it was a thought - sorry, Allison; I guess it'll be words of praise and a (or dozens of) card(s), then. I believe I mentioned her work to him in person as well when we met at the trunk show - doesn't seem like enough, though!
I'm finding that I'm walking the leather soles of my shoes down at the toe quicker on the right than on the left; it seems crazy, especially on JR soles, but should I just topy or toe tap soles from now on? Topy-ed soles are not showing uneven wear. (Damned knee injury changed my gait. I push off differently now when walking...)
X-post of my Regular Brown Townley that came in yesterday: Slightly misaligned eyelets on one shoe (I guess that's a thing that haunts my orders now), but not too bad. Love the variations in depth of color (my first brown shell) and the fit is PERFECT. Happy Wednesday everyone!
Some pics of my Regular Brown Townley that came in yesterday, from no flash to high flash: Slightly misaligned eyelets on one shoe (I guess that's a thing that haunts my orders now), but not too bad. Love the variations in depth of color (my first brown shell) and the fit is PERFECT. Not trunk show's rare shell, but I'm more than pleased with them. Happy Wednesday everyone!
Wow. That was SUPER FAST...ouch. From the time I saw the email, posted here and went back - funded. Crap.
First post here; I do pop in from time to time though. Nolanmjj, are the cherry cordovan double monks araround $350 US? Just checked them out (got the email about them) and they look awesome. That price just doesn't make sense, though...is it me? (Sorry - answered before I posted... How do you PASS on that price? Wow.) Time to thin the herd to make space for these. I'm 11.5E in AE's 5 last. Where should I be in the Hiro? (Right pinky is always an issue) Any assistance...