or Connect

Posts by Indyoshi68

Aaahhhh, shell... Specifically "in natural light" shell. Fun to just look at (or brush or buff) when you're not wearing them!
Speaking of the Shaker Heights, I stumbled across the solitary pair of AE nestled in a huge number of ambiguously styled footwear today at BCF in Chitown's South Loop today...I was wondering if someone (maybe you, Kahuna) could identify the leather used on this boot as Chromexel? If so, it's my first boot or shoe in this leather; I'm really intrigued by the resistance to scratches I'm noticing. 11D is a perfect fit with sweat socks on (I'm normally an 11.5E), although boot...
Those look great, @garland; what did you use to strip them?
These are pretty close to accurate; tossed in my almost 30 year old (nutmeg?) suede jacket for comparison. Can't wait to pair them this fall
Those are BADASS Dale. I can imagine them with some of the different denim I've seen you rock. Kudos, sir...Colors, sole...everything is SELECT!!!
Thanks, @mreams99 - I recently purchased a chukka with a similar light wedge sole on camo leather, and grew to like the style - all my boots have leather or dainite soles so this adds a new dimension to my pairings with cargo pants, chinos, cords and jeans. They're growing on me, really ;) 
Apologies, Dale - I have been visiting the threads so infrequently lately that I misread the header here as the regular Appreciation thread. I did just post there the new Carson Citys I got yesterday with acknowledgements to you for making me notice the boot. I love the look and feel of the leather and will resole it soon. Seem darker, more burnished than yours.
+1I have a wide forefoot/ball and  more narrow heel, so the extra room up front of the 511 is better for me; I either have to endure the painful break in of 65 on my right pinky, which i've never had in the 511, or get some stretch in that area to be comfortable in that area while still fitting well everywhere else.  Speaking of the 511:   Stumbled upon the elusive Carson City boot yesterday at NR, that I never would've considered until a recent post by @watchidiot brought...
Excellent combo, Watch.Thought I'd share my new Acorn Hillfire Neumoks. Fun looking casual shoe, albeit a bal:
Trying to upgrade my casual shoe lineup so picked up the Acorn Hillfire Neumoks yesterday from Nordstrom; next to my Olive Neumoks, I like the Acorn more. A good add, and quells my interest in the Rush Street. Color, contrast stitching and mild burnish on toe and heel look perfect for most of my jeans, cords and chinos... even some heavier wool slacks. Slipper feel, but some there are some inside stitches rubbing my bare feet. Loafer socks for a while ;-)