or Connect

Posts by Bargs

Preferably NIB - I have a pair of Bruce from the studio line that I'm getting rid of. PM me if you have some.
Anyone know who's making the Andando Oxford for Ralph Lauren. They're Italian made, & I'm not familiar with their sources. Thanks!
BEAUTIFUL GIORGIO ARMANI BLACK LABEL NECKTIE FROM BERGDORF GOODMAN PURCHASED NEW, REMOVED THE TAGS, & NEVER WORE THE DARN THING! Color is Deep Navy, Measures 57" x 3.5", 100% Silk, Made in Italy, Retailed for $149.00 The last photo has the best color representation SOLD!!!
Quote: Originally Posted by marc237 Can you please indicate the exact sleeve length. 36.5" from the center of the yoke.
Price drop before it heads to eBay...
SOLD!!! Beautiful Ralph Lauren Purple Label Silk Tie - As New! Never seemed to make it into my rotation. Perfect condition, no flaws, pulls, or stains. Maybe worn 3 times. Measures 58"x3.75", 100% Silk, Hand Made in England. $25 Shipped CONUS ,
Hate to see this one go - probably one of the better shirts I've had, but it's just a bit too big for me. Had it laundered, wore it once, had it laundered again - it's just too big for me and is collecting dust. 16.5-34"-35", Made in Italy, 120's 2-ply cotton, french cuff, I think I still have the extra buttons and collar stays. The shirt is essentially NEW & PERFECT! PM me for any other details, Sold, pending payment.
PM sent on new additions.
Construction, Style, Comfort, Longevity, Value, which one reigns supreme?
Quote: Originally Posted by HomerJ OMG! ...