or Connect

Posts by Bargs

PRICE DROP
Been getting a lot of PM's asking me about overall fit an width of these shoes. The outsole measures 12-3/8" X 4-3/8". This pair seems to fit very true to size and fairly middle of the road in terms of width, despite the slightly elongated last. Thanks for the interest - keep the PM's coming.
Forgot I had this one - Doing some closet cleaning... New, without tags, laundered once to check size, but never worn. From Zegna's upper echelon from a couple of years back, Alta Sartoria. This is a very well-made shirt, with all of the nice details you'd expect for upwards of $400 at retail, Made in Switzerland. French Cuff, Medium Spread Collar, Side Hem Gussets, Solid Yoke, Back Side Pleats, 3mm MOP Buttons, Placket Front, Chest Pocket, Removable Collar...
Gently Used Salvatore Ferragamo Studio "Bruce" Cap-Toe Oxfords - Size 10D. These were $410 new at Neiman Marcus - only wore them a handful of times, always kept in trees, and conditioned often. Just got some Sutor Mantellassi's from Ian @ Shop The Finest & don't really need these. PRICE DROP - $125 Shipped CONUS. Sorry - Shoe trees NOT included...
Just had a great example this week of this. Posted some Incotex pants that I purchased on eBay on the forum for what I paid for them - I was just looking to get out from under them and break even if I could. I was swamped with PM's letting me know that what I was asking for the pants was WAY too high based on the "Market" price that had been set on the forum based on previous Incotex sales from Daffy's. I was flooded with offers at 50% of my asking price. I...
PRICE DROP
Sorry for the poor photo quality on these pants - I've added another photo at the bottom of the original post with these pants next to a pair of black pants for comparison. Hope this helps.
SOLDFor Sale: A beautiful pair of new Incotex wool flat front dress pants. [b]Here's the details: Charcoal grey, flat front, lightweight 100% wool, lined to the knee, unfinished bottoms. Made in Portugal, split rear curtained waist, triple closure, slash front pockets, belt keeper loop. Measurements: 32" waist with 2" to let out, 10" rise, 9" knee, 8" leg opening. The main Incotex labels have been removed, but one remains - guaranteed authentic. These...
Quote: Originally Posted by forex How is the sizing on these?I am told that they run a full size larger,is that so? Picked up a pair of the black ones - had to size down a half a size. Beautiful shoes, probably the best I've had.
I may be dating myself, but I can't believe you guys have missed two of the best: Paul Weller, AKA The Modfather - The Jam, The Style Council, The Paul Weller Movement, Paul Weller Paddy McAloon - Prefab Sprout These two are right up there with the best.