or Connect

Posts by Bargs

No pocket - most RTW shirts never get the pocket in the right place to begin with, so you end up with the pocket somewhere halfway down your chest & over to the side. Putting stuff in a shirt pocket just causes the eye to be drawn to what's in the pocket...
It's not so much the size of your neck, but the shape of your head. Alan Flusser does a great job of illustrating this in his book Style and the Man.
Sorry about the delay on getting pics and measurements up - thanks for the interest. Ralph Lauren Purple Label White Cotton Flat Front Summer Pants - Made in Italy. Tagged a 34W - Actual measurements as follows: Waist - 33", Rise - 10.75", Inseam - 32.5" with 2" to let out, plain bottoms with a dress hem, Knee - 9.25", Leg opening 8.5". Beautiful lightweight, but not see-thru, fabric. Lined to the knee, zip fly, two button front closure, slash front pockets, two...
Thanks for the updates guys - I'll have time later today to get pics and measurements up.
Will post pictures & measurements tomorrow AM if I get any interest: Ralph Lauren Purple Label Pants - Made in Italy, Flat Front, Summer White, 100% light cotton, tagged 34 but fits like a 32, finished bottoms at @ 31" with 2" to let out. NEVER WORN - just hanging in my closet... Bought new at Rodeo Drive store - $325 - probably looking for $75 or less... Let me know if anyone is interested. Thanks!
Funny you used reliable in your question, I just purchased a Reliable V95 Digital Velocity steam iron and couldn't be happier. I've had a couple of Rowenta's in the past & they've been disappointing. If you do some research you'll find that a dry steam generator iron coupled with a vacuum ironing board will yield professional results - but it will set you back big $$$. Reliable makes both professional & consumer irons - the V95 has an internal steam generator that...
Moved to eBay... http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...#ht_500wt_1182 Quote: Originally Posted by rnoldh Are you going to drop them $5 more and use bigger fonts?
DAMN! - NO BIGGER FONT SIZE... PRICE STAYS - THANKS FOR THE BUMP! Quote: Originally Posted by rnoldh Are you going to drop them $5 more and use bigger fonts?
PRICE DROP AGAIN BEFORE GOING TO EBAY - C'MON FORUM...
PRICE DROP