or Connect

Posts by Bargs

PRICE DROP
Salvatore Ferragamo "Roger" dark brown suede chukka boots size 10D. Doing some closet cleaning and have never really worn these. Beautiful pair of two-eyelet chukkas with a rubber sole. I've worn them maybe 3 times and they just don't seem to be a staple in my rotation. They are in absolutely MINT condition and have been professionally treated with waterproofing spray. Now $175 shipped CONUS - these were $420 new.
I've got a pair of Ferragamo Rogers that I picked up last year from another forum member. They've seen maybe 3-4 days of wear and are in perfect shape. I can get you some photos tomorrow when I have some time. Size is a 9.5 and the last is very sleek. Let me know what your budget is and we can talk. I'm thinking of replacing them with a loafer in similar suede which will get more use. Cheers!
So many great shoes to choose from - why these...
Part of our post-Thanksgiving tradition - eat dinner & then laugh our asses off!
No pocket - most RTW shirts never get the pocket in the right place to begin with, so you end up with the pocket somewhere halfway down your chest & over to the side. Putting stuff in a shirt pocket just causes the eye to be drawn to what's in the pocket...
It's not so much the size of your neck, but the shape of your head. Alan Flusser does a great job of illustrating this in his book Style and the Man.
Sorry about the delay on getting pics and measurements up - thanks for the interest. Ralph Lauren Purple Label White Cotton Flat Front Summer Pants - Made in Italy. Tagged a 34W - Actual measurements as follows: Waist - 33", Rise - 10.75", Inseam - 32.5" with 2" to let out, plain bottoms with a dress hem, Knee - 9.25", Leg opening 8.5". Beautiful lightweight, but not see-thru, fabric. Lined to the knee, zip fly, two button front closure, slash front pockets, two...
Thanks for the updates guys - I'll have time later today to get pics and measurements up.
Will post pictures & measurements tomorrow AM if I get any interest: Ralph Lauren Purple Label Pants - Made in Italy, Flat Front, Summer White, 100% light cotton, tagged 34 but fits like a 32, finished bottoms at @ 31" with 2" to let out. NEVER WORN - just hanging in my closet... Bought new at Rodeo Drive store - $325 - probably looking for $75 or less... Let me know if anyone is interested. Thanks!